Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.9

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

They came to my school to do an information session. I turned in my resume and received an offer for an interview a couple days later. The interview was the next day, and i'm currently still waiting on a follow up (has been about 4 days).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

30 minutes interview with mostly behavior questions. No technical questions were asked. The job description was not very clear during the application though. The result will be out in around 20 days.

Intern - Monthly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Applied online and the interviewed on the phone once. Pretty easy and conversation based interview, took a couple weeks to get an offer/feedback. Once accepted you had to complete the hair and urine drug test. I had a great experience overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schlumberger (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply on campus career fair. Waiting in line and get a short interview with a recruiter. Basically asking about project and previous experience on resume. Questions are about details of my projects. So it may be helpful if you know what you did well. However, I didn't receive any reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Interviewed through my school's career center. Schlumberger had a presentation and you had to sign up and turn in your resume and if the guy liked you he would interview you the next day.

Interview Questions

• If I had any problems with work being mostly physical and ourisde   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There is only one interview required to become an intern. Once you pass the interview, typically on your college campus, you will receive an offer or a rejection. Once you accept your offer, you will start your employment the next summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First screening was at my university's career fair, after, I had to attend an info session, then an on campus interview. My interview went well, but I didn't hear back from them, as well as all other students, maybe because the oil and gas industry is in recession currently, and they they are laying people off!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

We talked to the recruiter during the career fair and there is also info session on campus. Then we need to submit resume on company website as well as our school career website. The interview is around 30 minutes long, depending on your type of application, they will ask you behavioral or technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview was poorly done. Most of the questions were behavioral, and only one computer science question was asked. Questions about past projects and interests were asked. Took them a while to get back.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cambridge, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I met with the hiring manager in his office, and then we had a cordial lunch. He asked basic questions about projects that were listed on my resume. He explained what I would be doing if I was hired (signals and systems processing), and finally, asked if I had any questions. Interview was approximately an hour.