Schlumberger Senior Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Senior Field Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Senior Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Hiring takes around half a year from paper submission to hired status.the process takes very long to know where you'll be based after hiring process also. In order to achieve the good locations, you'll also need to know 2nd/3rd language rather than your native language. This comes into challenges for people that just got right out of college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Nice people, veru tricky question

Interview Questions

• Explain a stressful situation that you encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Senior Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Have a lot of stages with long time in between. Recruters create very good image of company profile and culture which has been proven once employed. There are endeless resources available to learn from, both from colleagues and in traning centers.

Senior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Its long and hands on, they bring you to a well site and keep you up for a long period of time. Then we see how you work as a team and under pressure. This is the key to working in the field.

Interview Questions

• Go to the field and answer questions when you are very tried   1 Answer