Schlumberger Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stonehouse, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Stonehouse, England (UK)).

Interview

Sent CV online and got an interview 2 weeks later. involved 30 minute presentation on any technical topic of my choice, followed by technical questioning. Secondly a simple multiple choice test on technical principles, and finally a seocnd interview with HR and recruitment team, which was competency based.
Final tour of facilities.
Overall an enjoyable experience, with polite and friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Consisted of two tests, one of which was logic and the other was problem solving, weren't too hard to be honest.

Then had a presentation from them which seemed like they were trying to convince us not to work for them, saying we would have very little social life for first two years, might have to work in terrible conditions and its a 4/5 year course but would most likely take 6 apparently??

Then had a group task, had to construct a tower out of paper to hold a bottle of juice, good fun. Followed then by 5 minute presentation on ourselves we had prepared with questions, all questions on the presentation, nothing tricky what so ever, just be honest.

Finally had to construct a valve with a set time limit, which was tricky but I think everyone managed it.

Honestly wasn't the best interview, had several others, all of which seemed better planned prepared and actually made me want to work for their company.