Schlumberger REMS Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schlumberger REMS Internship Interview Questions

REMS Internship Interview

Interview

I applied through my school's career services center and also met the recruiters at a career fair on campus. The recruiter that interviewed me was really nice, and the interview felt more like a conversation. He asked questions like, "Why did you get into engineering?" and "Tell me about a project that you've worked on recently." I haven't gotten an offer, but I was accepted for the upcoming second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Because it was an internship position, the recruiter didn't ask any technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

REMS Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

It was just behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recent research(because I am a graduate student).
      What will you do as a leader if you are stuck among team member having opposite opinion against you.
      Answer Question

Internship REMS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in November 2011.

Interview

I gave my resume at the Career Fair at my university and got an interview call at the campus. It was an HR interview, and though I was not offered a position, most people who interviewed for the same position and got the offer, got it without a second interview round. I guess Schlumberger recruits interns for tech positions without technical interviews also.
    The questions were normal questions, such as "what has been the most difficult phase in your life and how did you handle it", "has there been a situation in your life where you were clueless as to what to do such as during college or job or intern, and how did you figure your way through it?", "has there been any instance when you had an innovative idea that you presented to your senior or boss, and how was it perceived".
    My suggestion would be to give answers that display team-spirit, confidence and optimism. Simple and short answers will suffice. They don't need to be interesting or even true. Just project a positive image. Don't be negative in any way. Dress formally and be punctual. That's all. I didn't do any of that, which is why, looking back, I didn't get the offer. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• Has there ever been an instance where you presented an innovative idea to your senior or boss, and how was is perceived?   Answer Question