Schlumberger Interview Questions in Rock Springs, WY | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Wireline Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Springs, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Rock Springs, WY) in July 2014.

Interview

First phase is a phone interview with the recruiter which usually runs about 15 minutes. If you make it to the next step you're given contact details of other interview candidates to work on a presentation on an assigned topic. All candidates are then brought together to participate in a 2 day event consisting of presentations, team presentations, group exercises, tours, and in person interview with a couple of Schlumberger employees. You should know if you get an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to persuade your group to go with your idea.   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Springs, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Rock Springs, WY) in August 2012.

Interview

It is really hard to get an interview. The only time I have been able to get one is by being at the Dept of Workforce services when their interviewer is in town. The interviewer is not an electronics tech. If you get past him then you will get a chance to go to an interview at their work facility in Rock Springs where someone who has electronics experience will ask you harder questions.

Interview Questions

• I was given a cup 3 paper clips and asked to make somthing   1 Answer