Schlumberger Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

My interview process was a bit different coming as a mid career person. I had lunch with someone at Schlumberger, then met with the hiring manager, his boss, and HR for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, told them what I was worth for the move and got it.

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

At first, they phone-interviewed me. Next stage is the face - to - face interview. Basically they asked me what's written on the resume. They interviewer keep asking me what is my personal achievement, how do i define success. So today, I will be having 3rd stage interview. All the best to me!

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

It was a tough environment. Most candidates were brilliant and the time was tight. I just barely had enough time to complete my task and followed with a 20mins presentation.

Interview Questions

• If you were a manager and the vendor put the operation in danger, how would you deal with it?   1 Answer