Schlumberger Software Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Software Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 10, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

First met with the college recruiter with some general information sharing about the companies newest technology, followed by some general interview questions and some brain teasers. The recruiter was very friendly and offered several positions available for me to apply for, although none of them fit what I am studying. I thought I might as well give it a chance, but as expected I messed up the technical interview through Lync completely as my area of knowledge is rather irrelevant. After that, the college recruiter still is willing to offer me another interview for other positions and tried to motivate me which I am super grateful for, but I have already accepted another job offer. Was the nicest recruiter I have ever met.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Oxford, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

First round is telephone interview. General questions about why chosen for this company and what you are currently working on/studying. Second round is on-site interview. Takes about 6 hours, with varying types of interviews and technical presentation to senior management. Interviews are about technical skills, how you work in teams, career planning.

Interview Questions