Schlumberger Interview Questions in Wyoming | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cheyenne, WY) in February 2017.

Interview

How do you handle stress? Do you enjoy working on multiple projects or prefer one at a time. Would you like to stay in a technical role or do you see yourself branching out? All were basic questions mainly about preference.

Wireline Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Springs, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Rock Springs, WY) in July 2014.

Interview

First phase is a phone interview with the recruiter which usually runs about 15 minutes. If you make it to the next step you're given contact details of other interview candidates to work on a presentation on an assigned topic. All candidates are then brought together to participate in a 2 day event consisting of presentations, team presentations, group exercises, tours, and in person interview with a couple of Schlumberger employees. You should know if you get an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to persuade your group to go with your idea.   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Springs, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Rock Springs, WY) in August 2012.

Interview

It is really hard to get an interview. The only time I have been able to get one is by being at the Dept of Workforce services when their interviewer is in town. The interviewer is not an electronics tech. If you get past him then you will get a chance to go to an interview at their work facility in Rock Springs where someone who has electronics experience will ask you harder questions.

Interview Questions

• I was given a cup 3 paper clips and asked to make somthing   1 Answer

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cheyenne, WY) in May 2012.

Interview

They use a 3rd party recruiter. You are paid by recruiter until hired (90 days). Mulitple interviews, cattle call type interview. 2 interviews, 1st interview is used to weed out people.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to work 15 days on and 6 days off? You can be called into work anytime during those 15 days.   1 Answer

Well Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cheyenne, WY) in January 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview 3 weeks prior to going to Tulsa OK. 20 other people from all over the US where there. My only advice to you is do your research and ask questions. Don't look bored. Its not hard and its very casual. The 2nd day after power point and some group exercises was a tour of a training facility. Ask questions, you will get an offer. Then you have your exit interview. Not necessarily but gives you some one on one.It's a good idea after a long day you have drinks at the bar. Have one and talk to the recruiters. Then excuse yourself and get a good nights rest.

I got home late in the night and when I woke up I had an offer. Waiting for background check, driving and drug hair sample.

Interview Questions

• Talk a little about yourself. Where are you from? What do you want to do with Schlumberger?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You do request 3 places but might not get it. Salary is set.

Maintenance Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cheyenne, WY) in December 2011.

Interview

At that time to work for Schlumberger, you would need to be a temp for hire. But It was quick and easy by the recruiter. Than I was forward to a a company called SOS at the time but now they're called Elwood Staffing. This were I was to do a 10 year back ground check physical and drug testing. Nothing to it... Just be clean, or you just wasting your time getting any job.

Interview Questions

• How much years of experience in the mechanic field do you have?   2 Answers