Schneider Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Account Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Farmington Hills, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is based on the STAR (Situation, Task, Approach, Results) approach. Employees will be required to focus on presenting situations were Leadership was used to achieve success. Multiple interview with departments take place and can range from 1:1 to Panel Audiences. Interviews can be extensive lasting all morning/afternoon depending on the role you apply for. Role playing scenarios are also used in some situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a last minute problem occurred with a project you were working on?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Schneider has a standard interview process. Apply on line. Phone interview if you are external canadate. Then usually one interview with a 3 person pannel. The pannel interview is usually about 90 minutes for management roles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internal interview, no negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

3 Telephone interviews and one face to face interview. It was very different and I never the operation until my first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• The Operation was failing when I accepted the Job and very unorganized, but I made it profitable. Also you get calls at all hours of the night, weekends and morning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing, they told me what they could offer and that was it.