Schneider Company Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Company Driver Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was good. They ask you your income expectations and work to home time preferences but none of that really matters because they give you what they need. If you don't make money or get home when you like or when they say, oh well. Better luck next week....

Interview Questions

• Income expectations and home time requirements   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Fontana, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Long and a word of advice: NEVER EVER try to lie about anything and make sure you have all dates correct on your application. Interview was a positive experience. This interview process is many hours of classroom and many hours of actual drive training. The entire orientation process takes three weeks to complete with both written and actual on the road testing. You learn a lot and you will never forget the experience. GO FOR IT as this company is a great starter company for any new CDL driver.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come work for us? What type of power units did you drive prior to applying with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a recruiter. Easy to get in as long as you can prove you are a good safe driver with a clean criminal and DRUG FREE background. Company checks driving record and screens with DOT urine and hair follicle.
    2 week process over the phone with recruiter (I was still with another company so they worked with my schedule) 3 week training: week1 greyhound bus to Green Bay,WI for classroom and skills. Hotel rooms are double booked- I had a roommate. Week2 greyhound to Chicago more classroom for the week with hard skills in the truck . Private hotel room. Week3 out with a training engineer and driving on real loads. Trainers are nice people, supportive and informative.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Fontana, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I got a call from company asking when can I work and I was new for company driver. Was I sure it was for me to stay on the road moving loads.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I hear about them and what are my reasons on picking them   Answer Question