Schneider Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

They use behavioral based questions. They also have you sit in front of a panel of 3 interviewers and they take turns asking various questions. They will take notes of what you write. Takes approximately 45-60 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give someone bad news.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate but you can always ask for more if they can they will but be willing to come down to reality

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (West Memphis, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview. The onsite interview consisted of two employees then a member from upper management from Indiana on the phone. Be prepared to do some role playing scenarios. They had several situations to which they evaluated your response.

Interview Questions

• Scenario- A driver called in and gave notice. What steps would you take to convince him to stay with the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

First there is a basic phone interview. It lasted about 25 minutes. They asked mostly past experience and behavioral questions. Then there was a panel interview if you pass through the first interview.

Received another job offer from a different company that I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

Schneider contacted me a couple days after applying and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes! A couple days later received a call from a recruiter to come back for an in person interview.

The in person interview was awful. It's a panel interview with 3 "middle" management individuals that lasted an hour. Their questions were ridiculous! Who asks something like "what do you do to motivate people"? I'm interviewing for a Customer Service position, not a managment position. I have never had to motivate people!

Anyway, the interview was very intimidating and it felt like they were trying to break me. They weren't even interested in getting to know me as a worker or individual...just supid behavioral questions that are not related to the job.

I ended up accepting another position with a better Company for more pay.

Schneider also never got back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted an hour, they asked about previous work history, what I liked and disliked about previous jobs, formal education and why I wanted to work for them and questions to gauge personality. It was followed by 3 person panel interview upon being found successful by phone. Long process, hour and a half for panel interview probably a lot of questions that are hard to prepare for, fair questions but stressful and unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Three things about yourself that others might find negative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, they threw a number at me, i accepted. They wanted a year and a half commitment to my starting role. I should have fought that one, but was just too happy to be getting an offer at the time.

Anonymous Employee in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (West Memphis, AR) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was intense but everyone was nice. I dressed up though I may not have had to. The interview was long. The questions required a lot of reminiscing on my part to past situations.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with negativity in the work place. What did you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

Schneider has a rather long and drawn out interview process. It started with 2 Phone Interview. After not hearing anything for several weeks, Asked to do a follow up in person interview with a Human resources rep. Then several weeks later another final interview with a manger.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness ?   1 Answer
    • what are some of your traits you value ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider in April 2008.

Interview

Apply online, if you meet the requirements of the position you are called to set up a telephone interview, if you pass that, you are set up to have a personal interview

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time   1 Answer