Schneider Driver Business Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Driver Business Leader Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a panel interview over Skype. It was an internal process so it was a breeze. There was a panel of three that asked challenging questions regarding my current position and my ability to use my skills in the new position. They ran through my resume first, then began engaging questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a situation where you had to coach a colleague?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Driver Business Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter will go through your job experience one by one and ask u to tell her about it behavior based questions about previous experiences be clear and thorough they will keep digging if your not detailed enough. They want to know why Schneider and why you already know about the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me your style of leadership   Answer Question
    • What could be better about your leadership   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a recent time you dealt with a complex problem   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked with someone that was struggling and how did you help them along   Answer Question
    • What was the most recent suggestion you made to a supervisor   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (West Memphis, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

Believe the questions are way too scripted and looking for a specific response. Came across less genuine and completely impersonal. 3 person panel. A lot of past experience questions on how you handled situations. Feel like they get the questions out of a book. I was not impressed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give bad news to another employee.   Answer Question

Driver Business Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Applied online. Process moves quickly, someone from office of opening will contact you and explain that someone from HR will call for a phone screening. HR does screening and quickly relays the information back to Recruiter or Division Manager within office. Time is set and the interview process takes about 3-5 hours with about 2-4 interviews. Questions are behavioral based and even do role playing scenarios in each interview. After being drained from answering all the questions, you may get an invite to go to lunch. After that you will be free to go, but as mentioned expect the process to be lengthy and thorough.

Interview Questions

• A role playing scenario will be presented usually in the form of working with someone who has a poor attitude, doesn't want to listen, or is just being difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Simply take it or leave it because Schneider's budget "doesn't allow for it"

Drivers Business Leader Interview

Interview

First is an initial phone interview. If you do well, then they will ask you to come meet face to face with a few people. They ask a lot of behavioral questions and about leadership. They are very straight forward in their hiring process and fairly quick at getting back to you in a timely matter.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Driver Business Leader Interview

Interview

Initial contact was made by corporate recruiter after online application process. After that it was a phone interview with recruiter. Based on scheduling and distance restrictions, next interview was with manager onsite. Offer was made a few days later via phone and offer letter was sent shortly after.

Interview Questions

• This being a management position, most of the questions were based off of prior management experience.   Answer Question