Schneider Electric Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, phone interview with manager
    Three hour in person interview with manager, lead of hardware team, and vp of ops
    Everything was pretty casual, questions about education / projects, hobbies, personality / work ethic

Interview Questions

• FizBuzz programming question   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

• Once my resume was selected, the process started off by a short behavioral interview.
    • The interview was conducted online and I had to record my video responses.
    • The interview was viewed by the HR and hiring manager.
    • I was called for a second round of phone interview.
    • After this round I was given my final appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• Why Schneider Electric?   1 Answer
    • Why Marketing? Why the internship?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

select by hr on campus and have an on campus interview Ask about the project you have done in school, what do you find in this project, the interview takes about half hour and most are behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Ask about the project you have done in school, what do you find in this project   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Palatine, IL).

Interview

There is a very long wait from the interview date. Very specific on what they need. SAP knowledge is a must.
    They need over 5 years of experience in credit and collections.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Palatine, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

After applying it took a few months to hear back, but once it started, the interview process was quick and easy. I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen and by the hiring manager the next week for a phone interview and offered the position the following week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your career going in 5 years?   1 Answer

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Palatine, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

After a 1/2 hour screening interview with a recruiter, I had four 1-hour phone interviews with 2 international managers, and 2 local potential colleagues. I was never told why the 2 local interviews did not take place at the local office. This process took a little over 2 months. While I have not been told I didn't get the job, mysteriously the job has been re-posted. I can only assume that means I didn't get the job. If for some reason they are still considering me as a candidate, I am no longer interested. How you are treated as a candidate is VERY indicative of how you would be treated as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very behavior-oriented - "how would you handle x".   Answer Question

Management Trainee In China Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The first time there is a phone interview for about 45 minutes. The HR from Chicago asked about general questions and introduced the company and the management trainee program itself. The second round interview is also HR, but from Beijing. The third round is a online test for about 2 hours.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Not super stressful, typical interview process. Phone pre-screening call, then in an inperson call. Applied online and then was emailed to set up a phone interview. Very keen on looking for personality based observations.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through campus career center, had one interview there and then moved onto a regional final interview event. The first interview just went over my resume with a few other questions about achievements in college. The final interview consisted of a panel interview, a case study (more of an activity to see how you work with others).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was only HR. No technical stuff