Schneider Electric Client Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Client Support Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Client Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2015.

Interview

Very well coordinated and professional. Initial online exam was long but thorough. Interviewed two times before offer with a VP and two client managers.

Behavioral questions were a focus for both rounds. My questions we easily addressed by interviewers. Flexible with Skype

Interview Questions

• What is a common misconception that people have of you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY) in June 2013.

Interview

I first talked to someone on the phone for 35 minutes. She was very nice. I was then offered and in person interview two days after the original call and an invitation to take an online assessment. Once I got to the interview, I was greeted by the recruiter who I had not previously spoken with. She asked a series of questions. After speaking with her, I spoke with a client manager whose team I could be potentially joining. After speaking with him, I spoke with another client manager and his assistant. (two gentlemen) The interviewers were very nice and they did have some difficult questions. After leaving the interview and looking around at the other staff, I just didn't feel like I would be a good fit. The in person interview was on Monday. On Wednesday, I received an email telling me that I had not been chosen for an interview. Very confusing since I was just in a 2 1/2 hour interview. When I checked my application status it said that I had been rejected. I am sure that is what prompted the email. After speaking with 5 people, I was just expecting something a little more personal.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being asked about a team initative where I wasn't successful. The event was during a class I had taken in 2011. For the life of me, I could not remember the class. I was so embarrassed. The recruiter said that it was fine, but I felt like an idiot.   Answer Question