Schneider Electric Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed with HR, all behavioral questions,nothing difficult, last about 45 mins

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted very professionally and orderly. There were three steps: first one 1:1 interview, second skills and assessment test, and lastly they sent me to the Dallas branch. Overall, the most involved interview I've done.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer
    • What is your process to solving a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

Dinner the night before, early interview and tour of the facility. 3 one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Not an extraordinarily high offer.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Raleigh, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

On site interview was not easy. Brush up on your resume and your experiences. Express what you have experienced from your previous jobs and how you believe you will be suitable to this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you dealt with a difficult customer. How did you go about solving this issue? Did you need to put in extra effort to help out the customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company offered what I was seeking and more.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

General questions related to previous profile and industrial automation. My strengths and weekness. Interviewer explained about the profile and the expectations and asked to explain how well I can fit to that.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2015.

Interview

I applied directly on Schnider's website but the Interview was made on demand by Hire Vue using iPad App. Even though I applied for a position in México, the interview was set in English.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us why you are interested in our position
      Q: Tell us why you are interested in our company, and how your key competencies and qualifications make you a fit here.
      Q: What extracurricular activities have you participated in during University, if any?
      Q: How soon are you available for and internship?
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

via on line information: sent out inquire, waited for confirmation, interview, waited for feedback
    2 interivews by use of 1 month time,
    2 times interviews both on line remotely,
    first interview with postion manager, one peer of his and HR,
    second interview with higher level manager

Interview Questions

• - why would you like to move to Canada?
      - why should we offer you?
      - Please describe your current relationship with your current boss.
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in November 2011.

Interview

it was a good experience, one of my first times doing an interview, the people doing the interview were really nice and helpfull, we also had a day at the factory and a good explanation of what our work was going to beit was a good experience, one of my first times doing an interview, the people doing the interview were really nice and helpfull, we also had a day at the factory and a good explanation of what our work was going to be

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

Interview

Started with a dinner reception meeting all of the interviewers at the company. Had three 1:1 interviews the next day, all with different employees. All typical interview questions nothing out of the ordinary.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2010.

Interview

Sequence of people moving up the ladder

too much travel