Schneider Electric Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The interviewer was a pretty sociable and informative guy. He is a software engineer, like myself, so he had a lot of knowledge of the position I was applying for. In fact, most of the interview was spent talking about what kind of role I would be fit for at the company, in regards to my previous experience. He was an excellent interviewer and had already thoroughly read and digested my resume. As a result, he asked me mostly about my previous projects and how I had utilized certain technologies. Then, he talked about how those technologies would be applicable to Schneider Electric. I have to say, he really did a good job selling the company, and hopefully I did a good job selling my skill set.

Interview Questions

• No difficult coding or behavioral questions. Just be prepared to talk technically about your past projects.   1 Answer

I ended up receiving an offer that fit my goals better, which I accepted before I heard back from Schneider.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Secaucus, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was very nice, she was actually very enthusiastic. I came 1 minute late, but it did not make a difference. The interview went well, but I did not get to the second round. I received an email saying that they could not find a position for me. Hopefully it'll work out better next year.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone in a team that is not pulling their weight?   Answer Question