Schneider Electric Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

3.3

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Applied through college job portal, received email about phone interview 3 weeks later. The interview was brief, only 10 minutes, and was just asking for clarification on resume and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed with HR, all behavioral questions,nothing difficult, last about 45 mins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted very professionally and orderly. There were three steps: first one 1:1 interview, second skills and assessment test, and lastly they sent me to the Dallas branch. Overall, the most involved interview I've done.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer
    • What is your process to solving a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

Dinner the night before, early interview and tour of the facility. 3 one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Not an extraordinarily high offer.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Raleigh, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

On site interview was not easy. Brush up on your resume and your experiences. Express what you have experienced from your previous jobs and how you believe you will be suitable to this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you dealt with a difficult customer. How did you go about solving this issue? Did you need to put in extra effort to help out the customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company offered what I was seeking and more.

(Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st Round telephonic
    2nd Technical interview by manager , where in most of the technical questions are asked from
    * LD,
    *Electronics,1st Round telephonic
    * LD,
    *Electronics,
     *Basics of Switch gear protection ,
     *Transistors , diodes etc

Interview Questions

• what is pointer ? , advantages of pointers ?
      some questions on LD ,Switch gears , Recursive program in C , diodes , transistors , constructing GATES etc   1 Answer
    • Basic form of Circuit breaker ?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

General questions related to previous profile and industrial automation. My strengths and weekness. Interviewer explained about the profile and the expectations and asked to explain how well I can fit to that.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, one screening, one with HRBP and one with hiring manager. Lots of behavioural questions who make you feel uncomfortable. HR and manager were nice overall. I didn't get the job.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2015.

Interview

I applied directly on Schnider's website but the Interview was made on demand by Hire Vue using iPad App. Even though I applied for a position in México, the interview was set in English.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us why you are interested in our position
      Q: Tell us why you are interested in our company, and how your key competencies and qualifications make you a fit here.
      Q: What extracurricular activities have you participated in during University, if any?
      Q: How soon are you available for and internship?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

via on line information: sent out inquire, waited for confirmation, interview, waited for feedback
    2 interivews by use of 1 month time,
    2 times interviews both on line remotely,
    first interview with postion manager, one peer of his and HR,
    second interview with higher level manager

Interview Questions

• - why would you like to move to Canada?
      - why should we offer you?
      - Please describe your current relationship with your current boss.   Answer Question