Schneider Electric Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

HR screen call and email confirmation for on site interview. First round interviewed with hiring manager, talked about the business unit and responsibilities. Manager is very nice and shared her career path and understanding of the company, the conversation is very smooth. Second round interviewed with principal FA and distribution supervisor. The position is designed to work under supervision of principal FA, and from the conversation who indicated this position is more accounting focused rather than finance, and only needs a person with basic accounting skills and understanding of business.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your pursuit of CPA and CFA and your skills related to this position? The position is more accounting focused also with basic responsibilities for contract and order entry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks with initial short interview followed by final interviews. Final interviews done in-person and consisted of two 1-hour interviews, preceded by a networking opportunity the night before.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you were faced with a difficult dilemma or decision. Explain the problem and how did you go about solving the dilemma or making the decision?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Had two phone screens, a networking event, and then a "super day" the following day where I interviewed with Vice Presidents. Then three weeks later, I had two more phone calls (one with a mid-level employee and the other with a Vice President), and then the job was offered to me three days after the last phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Case question: analysis of business divisions that have different vertical scopes. Was expected to discuss the differences between the business divisions in terms of gross profit margins and what sort of attention is given to each division.   Answer Question

I had applied for a specific program, but during the three weeks between my super day and when I had the final phone calls, the position that I was interviewing for was given to other candidates, and I was offered a less prestigious position in a geography that I was unaware that I was interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Palatine, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was scheduled very early in morning to accommodate my time. It was very nice to consider my request. It was 1:1 interview with 4 people in the total. Smooth process. Typical questions were asked about why I am looking, what are my strengths, excel skills etc. Explained very well how the group is structured and what are the expectations from the person joining the group.

The whole interview process went for 3 hours give and take. It was very productive.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward. More geared toward system knowledge   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

Awful. The interviewers basically told you they would step on your toes to get further in his or her career. Not friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a group that you were/are a part of that went through a difficult time and how did you contribute to prevail?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and HR emailed me to set up an on-site interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager seemed quite shy.. and did not ask many questions. So I asked a lot of questions about the role and the company. Interview was informal, conversational. Hiring manager discussed the role in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How do you think you will contribute to this role
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

They gave me 20 minutes to answer 4 questions that tested basic data structures and some simple I wasn't able to finish but the interviewer said that it wasn't a problem. We discussed the problem that I wasn't able to finish. He wanted to know my thought process and my problem solving skills. Great interview experience.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Paris (France)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online in the website civiweb, French website to do a VIE contract, 2 years contract maximum, you can applied if you are under 28 and it is a determinate contract, you are not part of the company.
    First round : HR interview
    Second round: Manager Interview
    Third and final round: Senior Manager Interview

Interview Questions

• Give your qualities/defaults. Give me an example where you took a leadership position.
      Present your resume linking it with the job position.
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2013.

Interview

Questions on past experience and initiatives for this positions were asked. It's more like casual conversation. i enjoyed the whole conversation. You can tell that the employees there must be very friendly and nice.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2013.

Interview

Two staff from finance management and controlling department interviewed me. It was conversational and most questions were based on resume. It was only one round and I got the offer after about 2 weeks.