Schneider Electric Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

One-on-One Supervisor interview, followed by Panel Interview. Quick tour around the office was offered to familiarize with area/department. They asked about personality, how I deal with confrontation, work ethic, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress? What are some pet peeves you have within your given department?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

A 45-minute interview with a panel composed of the company VPs. They ask mostly behavioral questions and your past experiences. They don't check your grades. This job is for those who have 0-2 years of work experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First we had an aptitude test,technical objective and technical brief questions.It was for 1.30 min.V cud hardly finish evrything in that given time.The technical objective had negative marking.But somehow i got selected then there was technical/hr round.I cudnt clear that.The questions we pretty difficult.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Pune (India)).

Interview

First there was an aptitude test consisting of technical and quant type questions. After shortlisting from apti, there was one interview round which consisted of both technical and hr questions. Interviewers were friendly and overall it was a good process

Interview Questions

• Object oriented basic concepts, questions related to seminar or project work, iot   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First we had a Aptitude test comprising three sections-Verbal, Quants and logical. The questions were quite challenging. Out of 300 or so only 30 were selected for interview process. This they was announced was to be held in two rounds - technical and HR. They also told that anyone not comfortable with their terms may leave before if they wish which mainly concerned the 2 year bond.

There were three technical panels and one HR. They separated out male and female candidates at the beginning and called for each alternately. The female candidates in the beginning only had a single interviewee who primarily asked HR questions and few basic questions from core area and area of interest in CV. Male candidates were also initially the same but soon they kept asking for certain candidates again and these were interviewed by a separate panel. The level of questions were quite complex and industry oriented (mainly in switchgear and transformer field).

From morning it went onto night and by then everyone was quite weary. After selection of three male candidates and turning away rest they resumed with remainder of female candidates while additionally calling on some 10 wildcard male candidates who had 95% above college score. In end they seemed a little too rushed and barely asked anything but basics. As stated or so it seemed they selected 40% women i.e. 4 female and 6 male candidates for hire.

Overall it was a challenging interview experience but there was some lack of communication that made certain processes haphazard.

Interview Questions

• What is construction of transformer?
      What are switchgears?
      Can you travel alone?
      Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

It was quite easy since it was a campus placement. Although it was a stress interview. I had three rounds for the same. Round 1: Aptitude Test. Round 2: Group Discussion. Round 3: Personal Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Allahabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Firstly, an aptitude written round was held. It was of medium level. There were 20 question from each of the three sections: quant,logical and verbal. We had 1hr for that. So time mgmt was essential.
    After dat within 2 days interview process was held. It was a basic interview mainly focused on Hr questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked from my Area of interests( Manufacturing sc and industrial engg). basic difference between casting and forging. applications in real life of these processes. time study and ABC inventory management,etc. And rest a bit about my project   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Aptitude Test. 90 questions. Including Verbal and Logical Reasoning Questions. Tech and HR interview were mixed. The interview lasted 15 minutes. Basic technical skills were tested and leadership roles were looked upon and given weightage. Circuit Theory questions, microprocesssors, microcontrollers were asked. All you need is to be sound in your fundamentals and you can easily ace the interview. Confident speaking and good extra curriculars will get you through the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2014.

Interview

very easy..they gave case studies and asked us to sell some stuff..overall total fun..key is to keep talking .. and of course making sense..they oly check ur patience levels... and they check your language as well as convincing capability..

Interview Questions

• they gave some situations and asked us about how we would react to it   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus - almost all engineering branches were eligible. First round was a MCQ Test - conducted online for over a 1000 students, containing 30 questions - quants, verbal and logical - around 200 were shortlisted. Group discussions were conducted for 10 people at a time with standard topics. 65 people were called for interviews - 3 interviewers per student - 1 technical, 1 hr and 1 senior vice president - questions like "about yourself", "what drives you" etc. followed by technologies worked on - like php, android, .net etc and projects - fixed job location - bangalore and 2 years service agreement.

Interview Questions

• How do different softwares interact with each other?   1 Answer

Location issue and a 2 year service agreement of 2L