Schneider Electric Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

2.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

One-on-One Supervisor interview, followed by Panel Interview. Quick tour around the office was offered to familiarize with area/department. They asked about personality, how I deal with confrontation, work ethic, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress? What are some pet peeves you have within your given department?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a jobs fair in our University. They are one of many companies participating and the main office is far from our city. After a month, I recieved a call from the HR that I would be interviewed online. After the online interview with the HR, I was again informed that I would be interviewed for a Panel Interview online. Standard questions about getting to know me and the company we asked. Finally, I was invited to their main office, all expenses paid by them and asked to do a Business Case Presentation. They check on your Individual Capacities and how you deal with pressure within a team.

Interview Questions

• Are you more comfortable working in Medium Voltage or in Low Voltage?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

A 45-minute interview with a panel composed of the company VPs. They ask mostly behavioral questions and your past experiences. They don't check your grades. This job is for those who have 0-2 years of work experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First we had an aptitude test,technical objective and technical brief questions.It was for 1.30 min.V cud hardly finish evrything in that given time.The technical objective had negative marking.But somehow i got selected then there was technical/hr round.I cudnt clear that.The questions we pretty difficult.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Pune (India)).

Interview

First there was an aptitude test consisting of technical and quant type questions. After shortlisting from apti, there was one interview round which consisted of both technical and hr questions. Interviewers were friendly and overall it was a good process

Interview Questions

• Object oriented basic concepts, questions related to seminar or project work, iot   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cavite, Cavite City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Cavite, Cavite City (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through jobstreet and was invited for an interview within that week. The process was fast. The interview with the HR was easy. After the HR I was scheduled to be interviewed by the engineers.

Interview Questions

• Common interview questions like describe you're self, why should we hire you   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First we had a Aptitude test comprising three sections-Verbal, Quants and logical. The questions were quite challenging. Out of 300 or so only 30 were selected for interview process. This they was announced was to be held in two rounds - technical and HR. They also told that anyone not comfortable with their terms may leave before if they wish which mainly concerned the 2 year bond.

There were three technical panels and one HR. They separated out male and female candidates at the beginning and called for each alternately. The female candidates in the beginning only had a single interviewee who primarily asked HR questions and few basic questions from core area and area of interest in CV. Male candidates were also initially the same but soon they kept asking for certain candidates again and these were interviewed by a separate panel. The level of questions were quite complex and industry oriented (mainly in switchgear and transformer field).

From morning it went onto night and by then everyone was quite weary. After selection of three male candidates and turning away rest they resumed with remainder of female candidates while additionally calling on some 10 wildcard male candidates who had 95% above college score. In end they seemed a little too rushed and barely asked anything but basics. As stated or so it seemed they selected 40% women i.e. 4 female and 6 male candidates for hire.

Overall it was a challenging interview experience but there was some lack of communication that made certain processes haphazard.

Interview Questions

• What is construction of transformer?
      What are switchgears?
      Can you travel alone?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2016.

Interview

The questions asked were basics. They were really good people. They completely knew how to choose around 10 students among a group of 400. They had an air of leadership in them. Completely focussed on their work. I wish to start up with the conpany as soon as possible.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

It was quite easy since it was a campus placement. Although it was a stress interview. I had three rounds for the same. Round 1: Aptitude Test. Round 2: Group Discussion. Round 3: Personal Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Allahabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Firstly, an aptitude written round was held. It was of medium level. There were 20 question from each of the three sections: quant,logical and verbal. We had 1hr for that. So time mgmt was essential.
    After dat within 2 days interview process was held. It was a basic interview mainly focused on Hr questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked from my Area of interests( Manufacturing sc and industrial engg). basic difference between casting and forging. applications in real life of these processes. time study and ABC inventory management,etc. And rest a bit about my project   1 Answer