Schneider Electric Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. I had a total of 3 interviews. One was online where you respond to a set of questions and record your response. The second was a phone interview with the Recruiter who asked the usual questions about what you're looking for and why you want to work there. The last interview had me first shadow and employee to see what the work life was about and if it interested me. Then was an interview with the manager and lead in the department. They were both very friendly asking about things from your experience and how they related to the position you are applying for. One hour later, I received a call with an offer. From there you have a week to accept or decline it.

Interview Questions

• If a large client such as WalMart called in and no one was in the office, even technical support, except you and they are requesting a immediate replacement without having it checked even though that is against company policy, what would you do?   Answer Question
  • You have 30 seconds to think of a topic and give me a 2 minute presentation about it. Go!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Engaging conversation between me and two managers. Managers grade you on a scale and see if you are a good fit for the position according to their numbers. Also shadowed for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Kingston, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

The first interview is video based. This means that you have to record yourself and answer basic questions about your interest at Schneider Electric, what are your aptitudes and any previous experience with customer support.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any experience when dealing with an angry customer or a customer that complained about the product you are selling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI) in November 2013.

Interview

One phone interview, on campus interview and a large interview event that i was flown too. The entire process took about 1 month but just long waits in between interviews. This is just one of the possible ways it can go, I knew several people who only had a phone screening and a quick in person interview for the same job. Depends on the timing

Interview Questions

• various situationals, describe a time when you overcame a difficult situation at work. describe a time you managed an difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (West Kingston, RI) in November 2012.

Interview

Process started with a 1-on-1 interview at my university, which was exceedingly casual and lasted about fifteen minutes total. Second round was a two-day event that included a dinner with mostly HR employees and a few current ISR's sprinkled in the mix. Very nice and all expenses were paid. The second interview followed the dinner, after a tour of the facility, a few HR presentations, and a nice lunch. Second interview was conducted by one of the HR employees from the dinner and another, younger employee. Questions ranged from technical electric to hypothetical role-playing in a support scenario (read: sell me this pencil, etc). Second interview lasted about an hour, though it felt I was pushed out at the end. Overall, a very nice experience with an impressive company.

Interview Questions

• What kind of AC power plug is used in the United States?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (West Kingston, RI) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a 1 on 1 interview at the company headquarters (all expenses paid... food, hotel, rental car, flight). The interview was comfortable. It was conducted by a "Team Leader" who is normal very young and is on the track to bigger and better things, which makes the outlook a bit more rosy.

Interview Questions

• How many pay phones are in new york city?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Getafe (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Getafe (Spain)) in April 2013.

Interview

The process, in my case, was very simple. They wanted to hire me at any cost. Management rolls the dice, not HHRR.
    They tried to cheat me about the roles, but management was clearly the decision-maker. And that decision was already taken. During that period, the economy in Spain was at its highest peak and increasing every year.

Interview Questions

• They were really interested in joining me as soon as possible. I worked for a competitor.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. From the very first interview in 2003 (not 2013). I noticed they wanted to hire me.
    Just need two more interviews: the second with HHRR, and the final interview as an agreement.
    Sorry, but I was not able to pick up 2003 year, so I chose 2013.