Schneider Electric Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.9

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I enjoyed speaking to two employees about different projects they had worked on. The questions were mostly about my goals as a person and what I was hoping to learn from this internship.

Interview Questions

• goals as a person and what I was hoping to learn from this internship   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Quick and personable. I strongly suggest applying--you can feel the company culture even during the interview. Only took 3 weeks between initial contact and offer date. Treats interns very well.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

• Once my resume was selected, the process started off by a short behavioral interview.
    • The interview was conducted online and I had to record my video responses.
    • The interview was viewed by the HR and hiring manager.
    • I was called for a second round of phone interview.
    • After this round I was given my final appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• Why Schneider Electric?   1 Answer
    • Why Marketing? Why the internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Around 30 minutes. Most about personal behavior. Introduce yourself first. And ask you about questions on the projects you have done. It's more about personal details, not mention too much technical details.

Intern Interview

Interview

There are 5 rounds in total. First round is HR phone screen, second one is interviewing with a HR manager, third is interviewing with a manager in the team. The whole process is a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Palatine, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

After applying it took a few months to hear back, but once it started, the interview process was quick and easy. I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen and by the hiring manager the next week for a phone interview and offered the position the following week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your career going in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2015.

Interview

I got a Phone call from recruiter and then a day of onsite interviews with different members of the team. I interviewed for two teams so it was about eight to nine interviews.

Interview Questions

• Problems on recursion, standard C, some firmware questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they invited me to interview the next day. I interviewed with an older man who had been working with the company for a while. He made it seem like he didnt like his job, "it pays the bills". I was not excited to intern for them after interviewing with him.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting event. got an interview with a recruiter-- whose job is to ask me certain questions from a spreadsheet and type them in. And later I got a phone interview with a different office. similar questions, the person is just to type the answers into the spreadsheet.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions like what is the best decision you made last year/ what is your weakness.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

My school had a online job site where you can apply but you must also apply to their website. This is very important otherwise they won't consider you. I was asked general STAR questions and they really liked my leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask technical questions, just behavioral questions.   1 Answer