Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.9

280 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Question about your experiences, ask what will be your reaction if some cases happen, ask you to do excel, ask about your study resume, where you study staring from college, they would like to know about your character

University Recruiter Interview

Interview

No process, had to take a video interview which did not allow me to explain my background and experience. I had difficulty centering on the screen and it took away my focus on my answers. I was hoping for a phone screen but the opportunity never came. I have several years experience in workforce development including recruiting, hiring, advising.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in my career when i was unhappy with a management decision.   Answer Question

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2017.

Interview

Initial interview by the Hiring Manager asked about my skills and previous experience. Emphasized on practical field experience.

Also asked about the company. Directly got the call from Hiring manager, HR interview not conducted.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I enjoyed speaking to two employees about different projects they had worked on. The questions were mostly about my goals as a person and what I was hoping to learn from this internship.

Interview Questions

• goals as a person and what I was hoping to learn from this internship   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Applied through college job portal, received email about phone interview 3 weeks later. The interview was brief, only 10 minutes, and was just asking for clarification on resume and behavioral questions.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2017.

Interview

Email from recruiter =2, emails from me asking for a time to call = 4.
    First email I got was saying call me.. My reply was call you tomorrow. My second email (next day) was asking for a time to call. My third email was after the weekend asking if job was still available and if so can I call...
    Recruiter response was an attitude about the job being available and it has only been two days. And hadn't received a call yet... My forth and final email was saying sorry about my somewhat urgent messaging and I was still interested.
    No response and application closed.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied for a position back in January. Two weeks later I received an offer to interview using Hirevue. I recorded myself answering six questions, only two required video. I received a response to interview with two individuals who would be on the team I'd be working with. We had a WebEx interview that went really well. The interview was super lax and unstructured. I felt like both parties were being super open and honest. About two days later I received an email from the recruiter, saying my interview went well and the team liked me and now wanted to task me with a mock assignment. I received a blog topic that I had no prior knowledge in and was tasked with researching and writing a 600 word blog. I sent it back pretty quickly and was told I would be updated shortly. A week went by and I heard nothing so I reached out to the recruiter who informed me that they were still interviewing candidates. A little unsettling because I wasn't sure if they were starting from the beginning of the process or what. Almost three weeks have passed since I sent that email and it's been radio silent. I'm assuming I didn't get the position, but advancing that far I thought a courtesy call or email would have been nice.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was contacted to apply for the position through email by a representative from the company; I applied and was then scheduled for an interview. The interviewer rudely ended the interview after 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of on your resume?   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Andover, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Glasdoor, and received an email approximately 2 weeks later. I had my interview in their US headquarters at Andover, MA. I was interviewed by the Director of US operations and research. The interview lasted for around 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal in a situation where in your project you had to work with a difficult person?   Answer Question
    • What work about a Project Manager do you dislike the most?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Schneider?   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Its first screening round. Its powered by hirevue.It contains 6 recored qs ,which are non technical with a time response of 3min.The qs were recorded videos of HR.Your response is automatically recored and once done with 6 answers,they would be submitted. It takes two weeks to update your job status. Offer would be given only after second round.My review is based on first round,result and time.