Schneider Electric Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through University, total process took 2 weeks. First Phone Interview and then Interview at their Office (around 4 rounds). The Phone Interview was with the Lead of the team. Really nice lady who asked the general HR based questions, about past experiences and internships. The next in person interview round was with the actual developers in the team.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The interviewer was a pretty sociable and informative guy. He is a software engineer, like myself, so he had a lot of knowledge of the position I was applying for. In fact, most of the interview was spent talking about what kind of role I would be fit for at the company, in regards to my previous experience. He was an excellent interviewer and had already thoroughly read and digested my resume. As a result, he asked me mostly about my previous projects and how I had utilized certain technologies. Then, he talked about how those technologies would be applicable to Schneider Electric. I have to say, he really did a good job selling the company, and hopefully I did a good job selling my skill set.

Interview Questions

• No difficult coding or behavioral questions. Just be prepared to talk technically about your past projects.   1 Answer

I ended up receiving an offer that fit my goals better, which I accepted before I heard back from Schneider.

Test Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Vergne, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (La Vergne, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview. There were no real technical questions; I was not required to write any code. I was mostly asked about my experience in classes and with projects at school, and how I would approach a particular problem. The interviewer was mostly concerned if I am a serious and a responsible person who is eager to learn. After this, I was required to complete a timed online test, testing my knowledge in different areas, ranging from history to mathematics. I thought I did not do that well, but I don't think it mattered. It was just a part of a process. After 2 weeks I got invited for a on-site interview. Again, there were no technical questions. I was introduced to the boss and my future co-workers. Shortly after that I got an internship offer.

Negotiation

It was an internship, so there was no negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesport, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Leesport, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Basic 2 on 1 phone interview. Both by hiring managers whom I would be working with later.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Secaucus, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was very nice, she was actually very enthusiastic. I came 1 minute late, but it did not make a difference. The interview went well, but I did not get to the second round. I received an email saying that they could not find a position for me. Hopefully it'll work out better next year.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone in a team that is not pulling their weight?   Answer Question