Schneider Electric Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.9

306 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 engineers, approximately 45 minutes each. I learned a lot about the culture of the company, and what a typical day in life of an engineer may appear like.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick. I applied for the position online and about a week later I got an email to do a video interview. A week after that, I received a phone interview. The people at Schneider Electric were friendly and quick to respond to my queries.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

6 different interviews. 1 web. 1 phone. 4 back-to-back interviews in person. For the final 4 interviews I was asked to fly to centralized location in Nashville. Once there I got a chance to meet and network with the 20 other candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Boston, MA).

Interview

First phone interview, then in person interview, followed by 3 more interviews. There was lot of gap between interviews. Response was very slow. Even after job offer was given, paper work took lot of time.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Was called a few days after on campus career fair and was brought in for a site visit. A panel of employees asked me questions and then gave me a plant tour. They seemed a bit disorganized and I think I may have asked them more questions than they asked me.

Interview Questions

• What is your familiarity with PLCs? How do you work with others?   Answer Question

Site/Service Engineer - SYS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone call with hr about experience and education background and then in person interview with three persons from Schneider electric.Regular interview questions mainly focused on my education background.Overall it was a good experience.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Greensboro, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Had applied online for two positions through the company portal. They were quick to reply. Got a reject for one position within three days.
    However, the next day was shortlisted for a virtual interview for the second position.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were as follows (not in particular order)
      1) Why you think you are a fit for the position of a manufacturing engineer?
      2) Describe a situation when you had a conflict with your colleague/supervisor and how you solved it?
      3) Describe an example of using "Lean Manufacturing Techniques" in an academic or professional setting?   Answer Question

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2017.

Interview

Initial interview by the Hiring Manager asked about my skills and previous experience. Emphasized on practical field experience.

Also asked about the company. Directly got the call from Hiring manager, HR interview not conducted.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Applied through college job portal, received email about phone interview 3 weeks later. The interview was brief, only 10 minutes, and was just asking for clarification on resume and behavioral questions.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbia, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief, behavioral phone interview a week or so after I applied. Then there was an in person behavioral interview. There was no technical interview, but any computer science major could have done this job