Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Very informal. Started off with a phone interview as a pre-screen before taking the time to have me come in for a formal interview. I interviewed with a few people internally then 3 months later got called back in for another interview with more people. There was not a lot of direction or information over the course of this hiring process. There was not even a job description for what I was interviewing for. Could have been a very simple process, but the lack of information and communication made it very stressful. I felt like I was being strung along the whole time, and worried this was an indication of what it could be like in the company

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2017.

Interview

Email from recruiter =2, emails from me asking for a time to call = 4.
    First email I got was saying call me.. My reply was call you tomorrow. My second email (next day) was asking for a time to call. My third email was after the weekend asking if job was still available and if so can I call...
    Recruiter response was an attitude about the job being available and it has only been two days. And hadn't received a call yet... My forth and final email was saying sorry about my somewhat urgent messaging and I was still interested.
    No response and application closed.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied for a position back in January. Two weeks later I received an offer to interview using Hirevue. I recorded myself answering six questions, only two required video. I received a response to interview with two individuals who would be on the team I'd be working with. We had a WebEx interview that went really well. The interview was super lax and unstructured. I felt like both parties were being super open and honest. About two days later I received an email from the recruiter, saying my interview went well and the team liked me and now wanted to task me with a mock assignment. I received a blog topic that I had no prior knowledge in and was tasked with researching and writing a 600 word blog. I sent it back pretty quickly and was told I would be updated shortly. A week went by and I heard nothing so I reached out to the recruiter who informed me that they were still interviewing candidates. A little unsettling because I wasn't sure if they were starting from the beginning of the process or what. Almost three weeks have passed since I sent that email and it's been radio silent. I'm assuming I didn't get the position, but advancing that far I thought a courtesy call or email would have been nice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Quick and personable. I strongly suggest applying--you can feel the company culture even during the interview. Only took 3 weeks between initial contact and offer date. Treats interns very well.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was contacted to apply for the position through email by a representative from the company; I applied and was then scheduled for an interview. The interviewer rudely ended the interview after 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of on your resume?   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied in second week of February 2017 and was called for an interview in first week of March 2017. In-person interview was challenging but a fruitful experience. Interviewing panel was very friendly and welcoming.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Andover, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Glasdoor, and received an email approximately 2 weeks later. I had my interview in their US headquarters at Andover, MA. I was interviewed by the Director of US operations and research. The interview lasted for around 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal in a situation where in your project you had to work with a difficult person?   Answer Question
    • What work about a Project Manager do you dislike the most?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Schneider?   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Its first screening round. Its powered by hirevue.It contains 6 recored qs ,which are non technical with a time response of 3min.The qs were recorded videos of HR.Your response is automatically recored and once done with 6 answers,they would be submitted. It takes two weeks to update your job status. Offer would be given only after second round.My review is based on first round,result and time.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked to complete a one-way video interview for the first round. It was a little weird. After that, I was emailed with a request to interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, phone interview with manager
    Three hour in person interview with manager, lead of hardware team, and vp of ops
    Everything was pretty casual, questions about education / projects, hobbies, personality / work ethic

Interview Questions

• FizBuzz programming question   1 Answer