Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

1. Phone screening interview with recruiter (30 minutes)
    - Discuss background
    - Discuss role

2. Onsite interview with Sales Manager (1 hour)
    - Discuss background
    - Discuss sales process
    - Review sales achievements
    - Resume highlights

3. Second onsite interview with Sales Manager (1 hour)
    - Discuss sales process
    - Discuss working with teams
    - Review open role and what is needed for team
    - Ask questions to interviewer

4. Phone interview with regional VP
    - Review resume
    - Describe sales style
    - Discuss cross-functional team interaction
    - Discuss team and company culture
    - Ask questions to interviewer

5. Personality Test

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"
      "Describe your sales style"
      "What will be your biggest hurdle"
      "How do you see yourself onboarding"   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in December 2016.

Interview

A head hunter gave me a call because I had appropriate experience for a position at the company. The position sounded like a good fit given my background. I performed a telephone interview where they gauged whether to bring me in for a full interview. During the phone interview they asked me some general questions as well as technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience apply to this present job opportunity?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted and had an initial phone interview with a corporate recruiter. After a very friendly and informative conversation, I was told that the hiring manager would contact me for a 2nd interview, but was forewarned that the holidays may delay the process. I left the phone interview excited and hopeful about moving forward in the process. After the holidays I was informed that the requisition had been canceled, which is not uncommon in large companies. I still keep an eye on this company and would welcome an opportunity to pursue employment again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at your current company.   Answer Question

Regional Applications Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Andover, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very different and weird experience -- though I didnt get the role but thought of sharing my experience. I applied online and was contacted by recruiter and salary expectations and other stuff was discussed -- the recruiter told me that he would send me his details so that I could reach out with questions. A week passed and nothing, I looked up on my emails and found his contact details from an year ago, the same recruiter left me hanging then too. With no expectations whatsoever, this time atleast I was put in the interview process. I had to followup after a week everytime after each interview to get the recruiters attention. After 3 telephone interviews , the recruiter came back and said oh my bad the salary is (discussed range)-50k. I politely declined then, but the recruiter came back after a week to express further interest and now agreeing on a salary of (discussed range )-10k. I went for the face to face interview followed by radio silence for two weeks. I followed up and this time recruiter said there is an interest but we cant pay more than (discussed range )-15k -- to test the waters I agreed and the recruiter said that he would get back to in a week. After two weeks of followup and multiple emails the recruiter called and told me they went ahead with somebody else that was cheaper!

The recruiter at times said he doesnt know anything or more than I do etc. I had to chase him on multiple occasions. Please treat your prospective employees with dignity and dont doubt their intelligence.
    Spoke with three folks. All were great and explained the role, their role and also asked me related questions -- I probably gave them better ideas to make the process better and address potential gaps.

All in all, I got the experience the interview process which is reflective of the culture within the firm -- lax and slow. I am glad I failed in expectations and didnt get the opportunity!

Interview Questions

• Related to role and challenged I forsee and how would I tackle such issues   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Burnsville, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Standard phone interviews consisting of an HR screening and a more technical interview. The HR screening had some basic behavior questions, and focused a lot on my internship and academic background. The technical interview focused mostly on an overview of the technologies stacks that I was familiar with, not diving very in-depth on testing any of my system design or programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, behavioral questions, familiarity with certain technologies   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions were about what I did during my internship program. I explained about the software that used during my internship and why I should use them, how the special software work. The other question was about what I know about this company and why I choose it to apply for.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose this company?
      How did you get familiar with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2016.

Interview

I was hired through a temporary contract service, and let go after four months due to business being slow. I did do a drug test and signed papers, then hired. This was all the interview that there was.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

First you start off with a video interview, next comes a phone interview, then the last is an in person. It's a very simple process. However the video interview is a little awkward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this job is right for you?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Williamsport, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on campus at a job fair. They were probably the friendliest and most engaging company present and invited me to both an open interview and to a company lunch the following day. The interview was very standard and straightforward.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2016.

Interview

Had a recommendation from active employee. Had initial phone interview and then recruiter vanished. No one every returns an email and they don't list phone numbers or an actual live person to communicate with.

Completed a few online applications but once again, no communication for more than three months. I use to be a customer of Schneider and even setup a reseller program to promote their products.

The lack of professionalism they show via communicating with potential employees has completely changed my opinion of this company.