Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Vergne, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (La Vergne, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager asked a lot of questions. After each answer, he kept asking Why?. The questions were easy. tell me about yourself? where do you see yourself in 5 years? Strengths and weakness? why you want to work for the company at this time?

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself with the company within 5 years?   Answer Question

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Fayetteville, AR) in July 2016.

Interview

We met at cafe and had the interviewing Process. And I also met on LinkedIn. I talk about about my experiences and learned through the process. Then I met up with my future boss and we discussed about the job, the skills needed, the time, and then the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past work experiences? How i accomplish goals and tasks? What did I find most difficult?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

• Once my resume was selected, the process started off by a short behavioral interview.
    • The interview was conducted online and I had to record my video responses.
    • The interview was viewed by the HR and hiring manager.
    • I was called for a second round of phone interview.
    • After this round I was given my final appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• Why Schneider Electric?   1 Answer
    • Why Marketing? Why the internship?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I got a call from the manager who was looking for an intern. The call lasted around 30 minutes. He asked me to come in for a face-to-face interview a week later. That took around 30-45 minutes. I got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job role?   2 Answers

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

At first I was asked to do a recorded interview through some website. Questions were basic and all were behavioral. I received an email the day after and asked to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. He was the Technical Lead here in Nashville area. He asked some behavioral questions and couple technical questions. They were all fair for an entry level engineer. The interview was going great until he asked me if I would need a sponsorship in the future. I told him that I have a work permit visa and I could legally work for up to three years and after that yes, I'd need a sponsorship. He ended up the interview saying the HR will contact you for the next step of the process but I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as in 5 years?
      Your strength and weaknesses?
      Team and individual projects you've done in college?
      What do you know about leadership development?
      Difference between AC and DC circuits?
      Difference between single phase and three phase power?   Answer Question

Industrial Design Interview

Interview

Phone screening
    I was asked about the projects in my portfolio, the main product design I worked on before, how much I know about this company, the previous design experience related to their products.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on any project related to electric products?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty Straightforward. HR Recruiter plus three Phone Interviews plus Face-Face Interview. The Interviewers were very friendly and knowledgeable. They shared lots of details about the job, team and the company. Overall, I loved the company, benefits and the people. Unfortunately, I was not a good fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. I had a total of 3 interviews. One was online where you respond to a set of questions and record your response. The second was a phone interview with the Recruiter who asked the usual questions about what you're looking for and why you want to work there. The last interview had me first shadow and employee to see what the work life was about and if it interested me. Then was an interview with the manager and lead in the department. They were both very friendly asking about things from your experience and how they related to the position you are applying for. One hour later, I received a call with an offer. From there you have a week to accept or decline it.

Interview Questions

• If a large client such as WalMart called in and no one was in the office, even technical support, except you and they are requesting a immediate replacement without having it checked even though that is against company policy, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • You have 30 seconds to think of a topic and give me a 2 minute presentation about it. Go!   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2-3 weeks. It was a good experience and the people are very professional. Was asked more on my PM skills, how I handle different projects.

Interview Questions

• Why you are looking for a job while you are currently employed.   Answer Question

IT QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Omaha, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a one-way recorded interview involving answering several questions (such as, why are you looking for a new position, and one question that was an example scenario asking what tests would you do. There was limited time for each so had to organize thoughts quickly.
    Next was in-person interview with the manager. Third would have been a second interview with another manager (I think) that would ask technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job. What would your manager say about you.   1 Answer