Schneider Electric Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied for a position back in January. Two weeks later I received an offer to interview using Hirevue. I recorded myself answering six questions, only two required video. I received a response to interview with two individuals who would be on the team I'd be working with. We had a WebEx interview that went really well. The interview was super lax and unstructured. I felt like both parties were being super open and honest. About two days later I received an email from the recruiter, saying my interview went well and the team liked me and now wanted to task me with a mock assignment. I received a blog topic that I had no prior knowledge in and was tasked with researching and writing a 600 word blog. I sent it back pretty quickly and was told I would be updated shortly. A week went by and I heard nothing so I reached out to the recruiter who informed me that they were still interviewing candidates. A little unsettling because I wasn't sure if they were starting from the beginning of the process or what. Almost three weeks have passed since I sent that email and it's been radio silent. I'm assuming I didn't get the position, but advancing that far I thought a courtesy call or email would have been nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted and had an initial phone interview with a corporate recruiter. After a very friendly and informative conversation, I was told that the hiring manager would contact me for a 2nd interview, but was forewarned that the holidays may delay the process. I left the phone interview excited and hopeful about moving forward in the process. After the holidays I was informed that the requisition had been canceled, which is not uncommon in large companies. I still keep an eye on this company and would welcome an opportunity to pursue employment again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at your current company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knightdale, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Knightdale, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process invovled two seperate interviews, the preliminary being held at a satellite campus and the second at the main facility. the initial one was a breeze, just few personality and behavioural questions and a brief introduction. the second one on the other hand involved meeting with three individuals separately while each proposed rather similar behavioural questions. the interview ended with a site tour.

Interview Questions

• No major technical question was presented, basic behaviour questions covered most of the interview   Answer Question