Schneider Electric Materials Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Materials Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Materials Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter - basically just went through my resume. A week later, I had another phone interview with the hiring manager, materials manager, and value stream manager. They wanted to bring me in for an on site interview 2 weeks later then realized they didnt have to money to have someone relocate for the position. A month went by, and the recruiter called me saying that they were able to have funding and had me come down for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• nothing too technical - most behavioral questions and questions regarding my resume   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Materials Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Lexington, KY) in May 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by HR rep after applying to schedule phone interview with hiring manager. Phone interview last about 40 minutes. Four days later I was contacted by HR rep to set up on site interview. That interview consisted of three panel interviews with manufacturing team, data management team, plant manager, and hiring manager followed by plant tour with hiring manager. Interview totaled 3 hours. Was declined job 14 days after interview.

Interview Questions