Schneider Electric Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.7

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Very informal. Started off with a phone interview as a pre-screen before taking the time to have me come in for a formal interview. I interviewed with a few people internally then 3 months later got called back in for another interview with more people. There was not a lot of direction or information over the course of this hiring process. There was not even a job description for what I was interviewing for. Could have been a very simple process, but the lack of information and communication made it very stressful. I felt like I was being strung along the whole time, and worried this was an indication of what it could be like in the company

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2-3 weeks. It was a good experience and the people are very professional. Was asked more on my PM skills, how I handle different projects.

Interview Questions

• Why you are looking for a job while you are currently employed.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Campus interview through the career fair. I was called pretty quickly after the career fair to set up a 1 on 1 interview with them later that week. It took a few weeks to hear back from them about the next steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked why you want to work for the company and why you would be a great fit for the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly SLO, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Cal Poly SLO, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very enjoyable. Personable interviewer. Just questions regarding project and team experience. Position got cancelled for all candidates because program got delayed though. About an hour long and definitely went off track talking about hobbies and likes.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to exhibit leadership in a team project?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The interview was straight-forward. The hiring manager was laid back, but professional. The entire process, from initial application to actual interview and subsequent job offer took about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. I discussed my experience, education, and future goals with the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated directly with the hiring manager prior to receiving a written offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple division heads. answered various questions about the job and past experience. Discussed career goals. Discussed pay. Interviewed with multiple division heads. answered various questions about the job and past experience. Discussed career goals. Discussed pay

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone first by two managers, which lasted about an hour. It was helpful to immediately write their names down and things they said during the interview to go back to after. I was flown to site per a follow-up email and put in a hotel the day before. The day of I was picked up from the hotel, brought to site and then interviewed with 3 sets of managers. They dropped me off at the airport and I went home. Pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very standard for an interview, e.g. Tell us about a time when... The questions were not difficult and sometimes repeated between managers. The managers do not coordinate before the interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated with an offer from another company.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was easy. Only few technical questions were asked. Manager reviewed the resume and asked about previous job responsibilities. He also explained what they are expecting from the prospective candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why you are looking for a job while you are currently employed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus Interview for round 1. Got invited to the headquater for round 2.
    Usually behavioral questions and little technical questions as well

Interview Questions

• Depending on your major and level of qualification, the technical questions may differ. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. At that time the economy was not the greatest therefore I was just grateful to have a job

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds. One was the aptitude test, then the technical interview and finally the HR round. They didn't ask anything technical and the selection seemed to be done randomly.

Interview Questions

• They asked about everything that was written on the resume. Nothing specific. There was no difference between the technical round and the HR round.   Answer Question