Schneider Electric Sales Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Sales Development Program Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a conference. Did a virtual interview, mostly behavioral and personality questions. Went to final round in Nashville. First night is a dinner with all students interviewing. Second day was a group activity, 2 one-on-one interviews, benefits presentation, and panel with previous program participants. Interview was laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions

• questions about working in teams, explaining engineering to a young person, behavioral questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus. The woman was extremely professional and very nice. It was easy going and all behavioral. I wasn't offered a position, but I know the second round interviews were flown to Nashville, TN.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Spoke with a Schneider Electric representative at my college career fair. Was called for a first round interview with a woman from HR. Simple conversational and basic behavioral questions. Got a call to travel to Costa Mesa, CA for final round interviews. It was a 3 day event that shed light on the company and benefits. I was interviewed by 2 people, one asking the questions and the other typing on the computer. I didn't have a specific role I was interviewing for. The interviewer assessed my resume and talents to see what position I would be the best fit for. Got a call from HR within a couple days and was offered the position. Hire was dependent upon the following background check and drug screen through HireRight.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, however, I heard of other coworkers who were able to get a salary bump

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Attended two interviews on campus. First interview asked general questions, such as what are your future career goals, while the second interview was more tailored to explaining my previous work experience and resume.

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus in October 1:1 with local sales engineer. The interview was very relaxed, all behavioral questions. After 2 weeks received email to take "Achiever Test." Another 2 weeks later received another email about still being in consideration but they would not make a decision until the end of the year. Received an invitation in early December to attend the on-site interview at the end of January. They hosted a dinner at the hotel the night before which was relaxed and a good chance to meet people both applying for the program and current employees. The next morning consisted of three 1:1 interviews with sales engineers/managers, again behavioral questions. Because of bad weather, some of the activities such as a tour of the facility were cut short to allow people more time for travel. Overall a really good environment and the event was put together very well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went into an event expecting one thing but it ended up being completely different.   Answer Question
    • What class in your college curriculum has proven to be the most useful for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate starting base salary.