Schneider Electric Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Sales Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Denton, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was okay, the "virtual" interview was a little weird but that was the only thing I didn't like. Overall the interview was very thorough, they asked specific questions that pertained specifically to the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What would be your 1 month plan if hired to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied Online via University Career Website. Was called for an interview. Interview was 1 hour and consisted mainly of personality questions and explanations of background. They are very professional and courteous. Seem like a wonderful company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I did this interview at my university's campus. It was a one-on-one interview. The person interviewing me was a Plant Manager, so she wasn't too familiar with the position I was interviewing for. It was all behavioral questions. The interviewer spent most of the time taking notes of my responses, but she was very helpful in answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a decision you made that had a huge impact on your life this year, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI).

Interview

Was given a campus interview after career fair. Very easy interesting, conversional type. Then they came to our school and gave me a final round interview at the University. They told us about who they were and why we should work for them. Final round interviews were more or less the same as the first round, no technical questions just basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult very standard questions.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2013.

Interview

Initially started with a 1:1 interview at my university with a local recruiter. Was referred and received an invite to attend a undergraduate recruiting event in a nearby city.

Went to an Undergraduate Recruiting event and arrived the day before the interviews were to be performed. The night of my arrival, there was a dinner at which there was a speech about the company in general as well as time to talk with the fellow candidates and a few employees they stationed at each table. The employees were available and friendly, seeming to emphasize how the people of the company make it great; while also mentioning the importance of the task at hand. The following day was one filled with a 2 on 1 interview (where the two employees asked me questions specifically targeted at my resume), plant tour, presentations (benefits, more about Schneider Electric, etc), and a Q&A with the recruiter to answer more general questions (not ones targeted towards job position, requirements, etc). We were also supplied lunch (breakfast had been optional). Both days were hosted in the hotel where all the candidates were staying, making it very convenient to get prepared. The culture seemed to be hugely influenced by the fellow employees.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when you tackled a practical problem with real-life results.   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2015.

Interview

After a cv screening i had a such-a-skype interview. Six questions both in english and italian.
    A common interview but i have no response. It was for a graduate talent engineer program.

Interview Questions

• Why do we have to choose you?
      What are your strenghts and weakness?
      Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Interview

I was one of the go green in the city winners so I was automatically considered for a phone interview. The call took around 20 minutes started off by asking about my current situation, whether or not I have graduated then I was asked about my preferred position and I chose Sales Engineer. I was supposed to receive a follow up call by them but it never happened.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Pune (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

They have a four tier process. Initially the aptitude test, followed by a personal interview with the hr, then the technical round, and finally the HR interview. Asked general questions, and some including our knowledge of the company and in technical it was mainly about power devices.

Interview Questions

• Asked me the characteristics of an SCR and differentiate between SCR and IGBT.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewers spend at least one half of the time allotted with behavioral questions that obviously came directly from an HR book. While these questions are often helpful, their complete lack of conviction demonstrated that this portion of the interview was not at all important to them, but rather something that they were required to do prior to them being able to get to the questions that actually had anything to do with them forming an opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you recognized a need for a newly developed solution and how you dealt with that...   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2011.

Interview

Applied through university career services site, was originally supposed to be in person but something changed and it became a phone interview. Interviewer called me for an interview. Interviewer was very friendly interview was pretty basic with a few behavioral questions. Asked for salary requirements and discussed the company. Took about 25 minutes.