Schneider Electric Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Sales Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Questions about product knowledge, existing computer systems and skills, market activity, Interview was one on one, informal and relaxed. Discussed my background, skills, communications ability, current customer base and if I was willing to seek other opportunities in the marketplace

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Asked mostly behavioral questions, i.e. describe a time you worked in a team and had to overcome a challenge, and describe a time where you had to come up with a solution on your own to a difficult problem. Mostly STAR based questions. The interviewer wanted to make sure that I was not just technically competent, but capable of interacting with others. I made it a point to emphasize how much I liked working with people and I think that put me in good stead. Very friendly interview, I was told a little bit about the position and contacted within a few weeks for a final interview on site.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Flew out to Chicago after 1:1 campus interview. Had a dinner with all the hiring managers and a chance to speak with everyone at the bar afterwards. Next day consisted of 3 1:1 interviews with the hiring managers.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very interactive and you learn a lot about the company and the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you had to make an ethical decision.   Answer Question
    • Give me a time where you had to make a decision that not everyone agreed to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If offered a position they will give you a call and tell you about the offer and the benefits. Then they give you time to decide as best they can to accommodate your employment deadlines.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The company interview is mainly basis on technical aspects and the skills to describe the product in market rest is taken care by marketing majorly. You should have good communication skills in order to get the role driven performance.

Also it's much better to have a solid knowledge of organisation verticals how a big organisation works what are the key factors basis on product delivery and Customer requirements at the project level.sound tech knowledge is a must.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Patiala (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two day process, students were shortlisted on the basis of aptitude test, very few were eliminated after test . Shortlisted students appeared for technical interviews and than HR round.
    Technical interview was basically training based and general awareness of electrical devices and machines.HR round was basically personality check and a case was given.I was asked about why Schneider? ,my hobbies, about my role,etc.

Interview Questions

• Training and projects.Upcoming technology,basic concepts of electrical engineering.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewing HR supervisor and reply to questions about the background, then they describe the internal process of the company and questioned about the educational background. Interviewing HR supervisor and reply to questions about the background, then they describe the internal process of the company and questioned about the educational background.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2015.

Interview

After a cv screening i had a such-a-skype interview. Six questions both in english and italian.
    A common interview but i have no response. It was for a graduate talent engineer program.

Interview Questions

• Why do we have to choose you?
      What are your strenghts and weakness?   Answer Question

Engineer Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Jamshedpur (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I received a call from recruiter enticing my interest in the MT Switchgear profile with Schneider. I said "Yes" and went ahead with their phone screenings, background check, cross questioning, electrical sales / market experience etc... Personal Interview followed, which was a breeze. They were insistent upon the electrical fundamentals only and essentially my learnings about the electrical switchgear market. All & all it was easy for me, except for negotiating the salary part, which I was adamant about. And eventually won. My earlier employer was Havells and I was actually comfortable working for it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave Havells and join Schneider ?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Pune (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

They have a four tier process. Initially the aptitude test, followed by a personal interview with the hr, then the technical round, and finally the HR interview. Asked general questions, and some including our knowledge of the company and in technical it was mainly about power devices.

Interview Questions

• Asked me the characteristics of an SCR and differentiate between SCR and IGBT.   1 Answer