Schneider Electric Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Software Developer Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied from this company website and got an on-campus interview after two weeks, the interview took 45 minutes, which consists entirely of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all common behavioral ones, nothing unexpected was asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Omaha, NE) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I was shortlisted from the Campus by their recruiter and scheduled for an interview with my manager. The round with manager was general and the questions revolved around my resume, non technical though. The second round was with 2 Technical leads and the questions were a tad bit technical, however they dint go beyond what was mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge for you in Software Development?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

HR told me 8am, which is problematic since the building is pass access only until 8:30.
    Other than that glitch, the interviewer was very nice and focused. I was interviewed by the system architect first, then it would have been the more technical staff. However, I didn't make it passed the architect.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through university campus placement, first was aptitude test, then after 3 days there was psychometric test for 70 shortlisted, then case study preparation, interview f2f regarding case study, then final HR round, no technical questions were asked, just the HR ones, at last round they just selected one student and didn't even bothered to inform others. After long waiting when someone asked them, they just told that they have selected one and rest of us can leave.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1 Telephonic round
    2 Face to Face technical interview
    Managerial followed by HR round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

I have interview as fresher. There were 3 rounds. 1 was aptitude 2nd and 3rd were trchnical where they asked more about my college projects in depth and conceots. They gave situation where some requirement changes and i have to migrate my current project from c++ to php. How will you do.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Applied for the job on website.

A project manager called me and had a behavioral interview.
    The interview went well.

They organized me a tech interview next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just asked them for a better rate as I already had another offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

A very detail oriented interview ,They usually focus on practical implementations than theoretical knowledge of your language or platform.

Interview Questions

• A big design scenario was given and was asked to suggest areas to modify code to improve performance by 10%   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate for 40% hike,but most of it is covered in benifits