Schneider Electric Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Burnsville, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Standard phone interviews consisting of an HR screening and a more technical interview. The HR screening had some basic behavior questions, and focused a lot on my internship and academic background. The technical interview focused mostly on an overview of the technologies stacks that I was familiar with, not diving very in-depth on testing any of my system design or programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, behavioral questions, familiarity with certain technologies   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Andover, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

phone screen and all day on-site interview, mandatory HR meeting at the end of the interview, the HR gave me an indication they won't meet salary requirements, the messed up part is, they didn't formally email me till another 2 months to tell me, I wasn't hired, lol

Interview Questions

• show you an artifact under development and comment on further work that needs to be done. you meet   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview. Then was called for on campus interview at their office. The interview in their office was a whole day process. For this interview They had people from their teams interview you. There were 4 rounds of interviews at this step and each each round was a technical person. They were really nice and asked specific questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I had two interview. Both of which were panel-style. The first was technical, where many standard questions were asked in the first half with the last half getting filled with a codility test and discussion.

The second interview was less technical, and seemed to be more about personality and fit. Both interviews lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• While I was prepared for the gamut of questions (which were asked) such as the last good technical book I read, some recent tech that I find interesting, challenges I've overcome, etc, an unexpected question was asked about my pet peeves. Although I wasn't ready for that ahead of time, we explored questions on that subject for a while, times it's come up, how it was handled, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for more. The hiring manager explained the service they used to map skillsets+jobs to salaries and told me that the salary they offered was within that target range. However, I had several pieces of evidence to present which I felt warranted a higher salary. We parted amicably, with the hiring manager thanking me for the research I had done and that he would look into it. About a week later, they contacted me again with a higher offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI).

Interview

They took us to dinner, the next day they had a bunch of sessions you had to attend and one of those sessions was the interview with 3 other Schneider electric employees. They did not ask any technical questions just wanted to see your personality I guess.

Interview Questions

• Just asking about your past experience and the things you've learned   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (North Andover, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

First HR interview , 1 phone screen by project manager and 1 onsite interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Illinois City, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Illinois City, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

after schedule the interview, I had an interview experience with recruit 1 on 1. Mostly, it is about behavior question, such as tell me a time when you had some difficult working project, we spend about 45 mins and every thing looks good, but no second round interview comes somehow.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult project you did and how you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Clovis, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

One phone interview, and one on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have any negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

There will be two technical rounds
    Then a techno managerial round
    Hr round
    The whole interview process was delightful

Then a long unhealthy pause . Then after 3 weeks
    They ask for documents and then release of offer after another week.

Interview Questions

• Software development lifecycle
      And what would you do kind of scenarios   Answer Question