Schneider Electric Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Vergne, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (La Vergne, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager asked a lot of questions. After each answer, he kept asking Why?. The questions were easy. tell me about yourself? where do you see yourself in 5 years? Strengths and weakness? why you want to work for the company at this time?

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself with the company within 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

At first I was asked to do a recorded interview through some website. Questions were basic and all were behavioral. I received an email the day after and asked to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. He was the Technical Lead here in Nashville area. He asked some behavioral questions and couple technical questions. They were all fair for an entry level engineer. The interview was going great until he asked me if I would need a sponsorship in the future. I told him that I have a work permit visa and I could legally work for up to three years and after that yes, I'd need a sponsorship. He ended up the interview saying the HR will contact you for the next step of the process but I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as in 5 years?
      Your strength and weaknesses?
      Team and individual projects you've done in college?
      What do you know about leadership development?
      Difference between AC and DC circuits?
      Difference between single phase and three phase power?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the 2 team leaders, there were a few technical questions but mostly was behavioral and problem solving. My boss is the nicest person ever I was lucky I was interviewed by her.

Interview Questions

• would you bend the company policies to satisfy a customer?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2014.

Interview

virtual interview then a phone interview then a final round interview , I am on a final interview . it takes 2 week between each step. be prepare for this . what is the difference between three phase and one phase. what is your house is that one phase or three phase . what is the favorite course in the college and why .

Interview Questions

• whats is the difference between power factor and reactive power .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Smyrna, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

I had an on-site interview that was divided into three separate interviews back-to-back. The process was long and exhausting. The questions were general and aimed at getting a clearer idea of who I was and what I wanted to do in my career. I though it odd that only one of the interviewers actually worked in a role similar to the one I was applying for and was therefore the only one who could actually answer any questions I had. After driving four hours to interview for half a day I never heard another word, not even a "We regret to inform you . . ." email. I even emailed the interviewers directly to follow up, but never got a response.

Interview Questions

• Draw a wiring diagram for this room.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Phoneton, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Three interviews, all phone.
    First was with HR recruiter, very basic.
    Second was with a supervisor, a little probing, gave technical problems over the phone.
    Thrid was around supervisor and more of the same

Interview Questions

• Asked a basic question about the difference between 3 phase and single power   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview and it went really well. The interviewer asked only behavioral questions and they were all HR questions. Very doable!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked was if I know anything about the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Knoxville, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through web posting through my university and was scheduled for an interview. Interview was mostly behavioral questions. They basically want to see someone who is passionate about what they do and communicates clearly. I think if they want to pay what is posted on Glassdoor though they should not try to recruit Bachelors degrees; it's Associates degree pay.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult but here's what I remember:
      What is your greatest strength?
      If a load is capacitive is the current lagging or leading?
      What is the key difference between the phases of a three phase system?
      Give me an example of when you have dealt with change.
      Give me an example of a project you did with people of different departments or cultures.
      What are you passionate about?
      What did you like least about Electrical Engineering?
      What do you know about Schneider Electric?
      Of the jobs available does anything stand out to you?
      Do you know what the jobs available involve?
      They also may ask you questions about things on your resume.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI) in September 2012.

Interview

Recruited on-campus, standard behavioral question none technical. Got invited to a regional event, food the night before and long day of info sessions and interviews the following day.

Interview Questions

not enough salary or relocation money

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI) in September 2012.

Interview

I LOVED the interview\hiring process. I've applied directly through the companies website and got a response 6 month later. I've received an e-mail inviting me for a simple phone interview. The phone interview was pretty simple (What do you know about the company?.. Why do you want to work for Schneider?,...etc) They wanted to know if I was fit for the position. 2 Days later they invited me to fly in to their Rhode Island office for an interview. They were pretty fast at booking a flight, arranging a car rental, and booking a hotel room. I've spent 1 night at the hotel and had the interview the next day. The Interview was pretty simple as well with basic resume questions. They also asked some basic technical questions. AC vs DC, Power path from AC wall outlet to the power plant. 1 week later I received a job offer. Overall great experience..