Schneider Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I found the Schneider position through a university careers service. I had an on campus interview, then received a second round interview. The first round I was mostly asked questions about who I am, and several other behavioral interview questions. The second round, I was asked to review my resume, and then was asked a series of trickier, but still not extremely difficult behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was long and they asked millions of questions. I had 5 people interviewed me, like I was applying for a GM position. They put me in a small 5x5 room and the interview started were each manager came in and asked me the same questions over and over again. You could tell they have never had an interviewed people before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in-person 3-step interview. I arrived on site and spoke with two managers who asked a series of behavioral based questions. Then I spoke with another gentleman who was higher up in the company. I was asked more broad questions about my experience and what I was looking for. Finally I had a chance to sit on the sales floor and observe day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were behavioral based. All were challenging.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

i interviewed in the Dallas office near downtown and the office was very dull and was surrounded by other offices on the same floor. The questions were typical of those you would expect in the sales job interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question for me was "What do you like to do for fun?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process took 2 days. First I got a call from the recruiter, who is very nice and asks you basic personality questions. What is your background, what makes you a good candidate..... etc....

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this Job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Selective process they were very nice a but very specific about what type of employee they were looking for. I could tell these guys were sales people right away. Very outgoing with a lot of confidence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met a sales manager and sales representative at my school's career fair. The next day I had am interview scheduled with the two gentleman that I met the previous day. They then asked me at the end of the interview if I wanted to continue with the process to then submit my resume and information through their online careers website. I did that and an HR person contacted me within a few days after that. I was at Schneider's office in Chicago for my final interview about two weeks later. I interviewed with two account managers. They were somewhat standoffish, very serious and very professional. And after an hour and a half interview I left and a few days later the HR person called me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were just really normal behavioral questions. The most unexpected question was when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?   Answer Question

I had other opportunities available at my disposal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Brief Phone Interview 15-20 minutes long
    2nd Phone Interview 45-60 minutes long
    In-person Interview 1hr -2hrs long

Interview Questions

• How do we know you are up to the Challenge? How do we know you will stay with the company and not get bored?   1 Answer

Different company had better offer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Typical process, phone and then face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation and wish I held out for another opportunity. I've since left for a better logistics opportunity

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Evanston, IL).

Interview

My resume was passed along as an employee referral. Shortly thereafter, I received a phone call, did a phone interview, did a one-on-one interview, and later received a phone call offering me the position. I didn't find the interview to be especially difficult since I understand how brokering and logistics work. After accepting the position, the company had me pee in a cup test to make sure I know how to pass a pee test. Success!

Negotiation

None. It was a 35k base for one year. After a year, you're expected to make money with all the freight you move...or try to move.