Schneider Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I found the Schneider position through a university careers service. I had an on campus interview, then received a second round interview. The first round I was mostly asked questions about who I am, and several other behavioral interview questions. The second round, I was asked to review my resume, and then was asked a series of trickier, but still not extremely difficult behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in-person 3-step interview. I arrived on site and spoke with two managers who asked a series of behavioral based questions. Then I spoke with another gentleman who was higher up in the company. I was asked more broad questions about my experience and what I was looking for. Finally I had a chance to sit on the sales floor and observe day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were behavioral based. All were challenging.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

i interviewed in the Dallas office near downtown and the office was very dull and was surrounded by other offices on the same floor. The questions were typical of those you would expect in the sales job interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question for me was "What do you like to do for fun?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied to the job online and heard back from a human resources generalist about a week later. They arranged for a 30 minute phone interview, where they asked a number of questions about my background and interest in the position. Be prepared to explain your interest in the job, because it seemed crucial. Also, have several questions prepared before the interview begins, and spend some time researching the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult decision you had to make, and how the outcome effected you personally or professionally.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online on company website. Received a phone call 3 days later to arrange a phone interview, which took place the following week. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Asked very basic questions about resume, nothing difficult or unexpected. Received an email several days informing me that I would not be invited for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you experienced a conflict with a co-worker. How was this conflict resolved?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Terrible process. People I met with were awful

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Interview

I sent my application in and got called for a phone interview and was asked back for a personal interview. The personal interview was a panel interview with 2 guys and myself which made it kind of intimidating. They went back and forth asking questions and taking notes and the questions were very difficult, all behavior based.