Schneider Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Sales Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Logistics Account Executive/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter that had no idea what she was doing. Asked 3 questions and hung up. It sounded more like a intern getting trained in how to do her job and not a professional. Phone interview didn't last more than 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as a account executive/sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

You will be contacted by a recruiter from Schneider who will conduct a 20 minute phone interview. Towards the end of the call your recruiter wI'll set up your next 30 minute phone interview which was intended to last up to 60 minutes. After your second phone interview you will be asked to come to the office for an in person interview.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Formal application submission, half-hour phone interview, two hour in-person interview, short walk-through in the office observing a member of a sales team operate. The phone interview was mostly clarifying background and intent of the applicant. The in-person interview was
    1st) a short history of the office
    2nd) a chronological narrative of the resume presented by the applicant
    3rd) traditional interview questions, some quite uncomfortable and self deprecating, but the interviewers appreciated the candor. At one point, every member of the interviewing panel admitted to failing a college course.
    4) the very short walk-through with a member of the sales team. Too short to truthfully be of any substance.

Interview Questions

• Why did studying history prepare you to be a salesman?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State University, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider (State University, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

I had previously met with my interviewer for the internship opportunity at a networking event and talked for a long time with him a day before my interview. We really connected and had great in depth conversation which the interview process go smoothly. Everyone I have met at this company is very friendly and the work environment seems very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Use three words to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I found the Schneider position through a university careers service. I had an on campus interview, then received a second round interview. The first round I was mostly asked questions about who I am, and several other behavioral interview questions. The second round, I was asked to review my resume, and then was asked a series of trickier, but still not extremely difficult behavioral interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was long and they asked millions of questions. I had 5 people interviewed me, like I was applying for a GM position. They put me in a small 5x5 room and the interview started were each manager came in and asked me the same questions over and over again. You could tell they have never had an interviewed people before.

Logistics Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview: What you know about company and get to know you and the company. Face to face interview: one on two interview face to face interview behavioral type questions, drug test, background check, three week training before graduating onto end to end team where you will do sales and brokerage before deciding which side you want to choose.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Good interview. Really easy people to talk to, and a very quick process. Usually within three weeks, they ask you behavioral question in the second interview and basic questions in the interview with human resources. Took them around 3 weeks total to interview me and relay an answer to me.

Interview Questions

• Did you like your internship and do you want to work for them. Why or why not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just a flat rate, not really and negoiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in-person 3-step interview. I arrived on site and spoke with two managers who asked a series of behavioral based questions. Then I spoke with another gentleman who was higher up in the company. I was asked more broad questions about my experience and what I was looking for. Finally I had a chance to sit on the sales floor and observe day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were behavioral based. All were challenging.   1 Answer

Logistics Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview was a basic behavioral interview. Next day was invited for face-to-face. 2 panel interview: more basic behavioral questions. Then I spent time with an employee on the call floor. He explained how things worked, didn't really seem to dig his job. Following day was offered job.

35k base salary with no negotiations