Schneider Truck Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.0

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

The interview process went very well. Simple and concise. Very friendly, the recruiters want you to get the job so they pretty much just walk you through it before hand to make sure you get it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy interview. It will be a phone interview. No talking through Bluetooth. They asked if you have experience, CDL, accidents. They go though the job description, the salary, and the exception. Once the process is complete, the orientation is every Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a 3 week long process. Very difficult. i was paid $80 a working day. by the end of 3 weeks half the class was gone. only 5 people including myself, out of 12, was gone.

Interview Questions

• how much can you lift, pull, push   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Park Hills, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Park Hills, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

First of all you go online to their website and look for available jobs. When you find the right job that suits you fill out the application and then one of their recruiters will contact you for a phone interview. The phone interview is just a series of questions and they give you a bit of information about the job you have chosen. This should take about 30 minutes give or take and if you meet the qualifications for the job you will get hired if you agree on the pay.

Interview Questions

• They ask if you hold a current class A CDL.
      They ask how many accidents you've been in, in the last five years.
      They ask how much tractor trailer experience you have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Reno, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Make sure you have clean driving and criminal record for at least 10 years and they'll hire you. It takes a couple weeks to get through they medical exam, background check and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

No bogus promises made. The interviewer was straight forward. I kept asking for a dedicated route and she kept informing me that she didn't have any to offer. She was very professional at all times.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • What type of hone time do you prefer?   1 Answer
    • Are you open to slip seat   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marion, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Marion, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Smooth, They answer any question you may have. Leave hire date up to you depending on when you would like to start down to which day you want to schedule your drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Its really easy all over the phone, depending on location do you actually get to speak to the recruiter. Some are up front about things and othera not much. But the process couldn't be easier.

Interview Questions

• Basically just ask you of convictions, criminal or driving.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Palm Bay, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

you speak to a recruiter they set up your drug test once that and background come back they send a ticket for you on greyhound they put you up in a hotel for your training they feed you for free they bus you back and forth for orientation from hotel to the OC.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

At first all went well and very good, although get in writing everything discussed to prevent misunderstandings regarding re-imbursements during training, and recruiters should communicate with training personnel more closely to eliminate possible grievances between driver, training supervision and company recruiter