Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had to go for a technical test at their office in person where the admin lady messed up somewhere and I had to resit the test again after spending 1hr+ the first time... Then I met with the hiring manager who was really nice.
    After that it two more phone interviews.
    The issue I had was they didn't ask me for my expected salary before all these interviews and tests and in the end when they offered, it was 25% below my expectations which was my salary 5 years ago!!

Sales Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I was promptly (less than 24 hours) contacted for an initial phone screening. The recruiter was very pleasant and up front in answering my questions. She did a great job making sure that the position was something that would mutually work before we agreed to move onto the next step in the interview process

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making 80-100 calls per day?   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at my university's career fair. She was very nice and seemed interested in setting up a phone interview. A couple of days later I received a phone call and got the interview set up.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume online, which was followed up by a pre-screen phone invterview. Then followed another phone interview which asked more personal and decision making questions. After, they invited me for a 2 person panel interview followed by a sit in with an associate.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle hearing "no" numerous times a day? If so, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in June 2017.

Interview

Received a call to go over resume and set up a phone interview, did a phone interview as well as an in-person panel interview. Interviews were average difficulty, with some harder questions mixed in there.

Shop Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Got an email to set up an over the phone interview, they asked basic questions. never got a follow-up interview, they ended up taking the job down and not filling it.

Driver Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a panel interview over Skype. It was an internal process so it was a breeze. There was a panel of three that asked challenging questions regarding my current position and my ability to use my skills in the new position. They ran through my resume first, then began engaging questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a situation where you had to coach a colleague?   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen that consisted mostly of standard behavioral based questions then followed up with an in person panel interview. At the conclusion of the interview I was invited to do a sit in with a current associate to get a feel for the culture.

Logistics Account Executive/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter that had no idea what she was doing. Asked 3 questions and hung up. It sounded more like a intern getting trained in how to do her job and not a professional. Phone interview didn't last more than 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as a account executive/sales.   Answer Question

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schneider (Carlisle, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sat down and talked with me about my options, helped me get into new position. Recruiters were helpful in getting me the best situation.
     I found the interview to be a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to deliver on time?   1 Answer