Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (New York, NY).

Interview

It was an On phone interview started with greeting each other, some basic questions and then detailed questions about previous work experience. Closed the discussion by telling we will get back to you once we review your application.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a basic phone interview, followed by an in-person interview that consisted of three people asking fairly easy questions. After the interview they told me it would take up to a week to get a response and they got back to me two days after the interview.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

You will be contacted by a recruiter from Schneider who will conduct a 20 minute phone interview. Towards the end of the call your recruiter wI'll set up your next 30 minute phone interview which was intended to last up to 60 minutes. After your second phone interview you will be asked to come to the office for an in person interview.

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a quick half-hour interview with HR person. Mostly basic and simple questions like introducing and selling yourself, how much you understand about this company, and also asking your questions... The interviewer was quite kind and helpful.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Typical phone interview followed by an in-person panel interview with a couple of managers. Really nice and wonderful group of people. However, the base pay is the lowest that I've ever been offered in my professional life. Even for an inside sales role, 35k for a base salary is a joke, and with a max comp of 50K, you really aren't putting much food on the table. A first year teacher is breaking 50K in Dallas these days for reference.

To prospective applicants, shop around. Other transportation companies are hiring in the area and offering at least 40K base to start. Otherwise, this would be a great first job for somebody right of college if you like sales. They seem to have a great office culture a well. Just be ready to make lots of cold calls.

Interview Questions

• The typical: Why would you be a good fit for this position? etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR, Technical 2 rounds. They asked about proficiency in coding and gave some questions to test. Also tested on fundamentals of algorithms in supply chain

Dedicated Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider in October 2016.

Interview

It was good and promiseing and recruiter was nice person and knew what he was doing,he understood my overall situation with children and that I need steady miles,more home time,with mine kids.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do i have,wanted my s.s.   1 Answer

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

It took place in several stages, beginning with a phone interview from the hiring manager. Then to people with whom I would work. They then had a panel to decide whether I was the person they wanted.

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was good. They ask you your income expectations and work to home time preferences but none of that really matters because they give you what they need. If you don't make money or get home when you like or when they say, oh well. Better luck next week....

Interview Questions

• Income expectations and home time requirements   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

They use behavioral based questions. They also have you sit in front of a panel of 3 interviewers and they take turns asking various questions. They will take notes of what you write. Takes approximately 45-60 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give someone bad news.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate but you can always ask for more if they can they will but be willing to come down to reality