Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

It took place in several stages, beginning with a phone interview from the hiring manager. Then to people with whom I would work. They then had a panel to decide whether I was the person they wanted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

They use behavioral based questions. They also have you sit in front of a panel of 3 interviewers and they take turns asking various questions. They will take notes of what you write. Takes approximately 45-60 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give someone bad news.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate but you can always ask for more if they can they will but be willing to come down to reality

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Talked about work experience over the phone as well as what I want to drive as. Regional or our. Then they discuss the training process including pay during training.

Area Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Began as a general overview of the position and then started with asking of questions. First question was my overall knowledge of the company, then I was asked to go over my resume with the recruiter.

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiter at the career fair, set up an in person interview on campus the next day. Basic behavioral questions and going through your resume. After that I received a call back later that week and they scheduled me for a final phone interview with a few sales reps who had moved up on the company and done this position before. Interview was with two reps who took turns asking behavioral questions and going through my resume again. Overall an easy interview, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

I was called out of nowhere for an "interview" over the phone. I dislike this method and love speaking in person. The questions seemed redundant and generic....can you think of a time when....? Can you think of another time when....?

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time you dealt with workplace conflict? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy interview. It will be a phone interview. No talking through Bluetooth. They asked if you have experience, CDL, accidents. They go though the job description, the salary, and the exception. Once the process is complete, the orientation is every Monday.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Formal application submission, half-hour phone interview, two hour in-person interview, short walk-through in the office observing a member of a sales team operate. The phone interview was mostly clarifying background and intent of the applicant. The in-person interview was
    1st) a short history of the office
    2nd) a chronological narrative of the resume presented by the applicant
    3rd) traditional interview questions, some quite uncomfortable and self deprecating, but the interviewers appreciated the candor. At one point, every member of the interviewing panel admitted to failing a college course.
    4) the very short walk-through with a member of the sales team. Too short to truthfully be of any substance.

Interview Questions

• Why did studying history prepare you to be a salesman?   1 Answer

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a 3 week long process. Very difficult. i was paid $80 a working day. by the end of 3 weeks half the class was gone. only 5 people including myself, out of 12, was gone.

Interview Questions

• how much can you lift, pull, push   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral interview questions are asked. Be prepared with examples of things that went well, didn't go well, etc. in previous job experiences. Give examples of what went wrong and then what you did to correct the situation. How you work with others is very important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something you were working on didn't go as planned. What did you do?   Answer Question