Schneider Lead Member Technical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Lead Member Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Hiring process was started by a headhunter, who secured the initial phone interview with the individual who I didn't know was to be my leader as well as another leader with technical skills. The pair approached the initial phone interview in a soft skill question then technical skill question and back process. The duo kept up the cadence for 20 or so minutes before the technical interviewer went into a quick staccato barrage of probing questions about my technical expertise in several different technologies. I am of the belief that the change in rhythm was to throw off an interviewee and see how well the person responds in a fast-pace and stressful environment.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was a soft skills question. "What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?" or some variant thereof. Get used to it, this question will come up for all internal advancement opportunities as well, must be part of the leader manual.

This came after the usual "Tell us about yourself, etc" passage, and was a bit of a mental disjoint with how the question was inserted into the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very limited, the hiring manager will have a fairly firm number in mind before they get to this phase.

I would recommend doing research ahead of time on what your potential role usually commands for salary and work the process accordingly.