Schneider Logistics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview wasn't bad and I was offered the chance for a face-to-face interview right away. The next interview was with a panel. The panel consisted of other experienced employees that work in the same or similar role (You do not know this right away but you can tell by some of the questions that they ask and the responses that they give). One nice thing about their interview process is that they allow you to do a 30 min sit-in with an employee that is currently in the role that you are applying for (If your interview went well). I thought this was an extremely bright idea because it gives the interviewer the opportunity to see what the role is about first hand.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a discrepancy between you and another employee? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really much room for negotiation unless you know that they need to fill the role quickly. Decent positions are usually promoted from within so if you have the opportunity to receive an offer your almost forced to take it because management knows that there is someone else that is more than willing to take the position/offer for the same or usually even less.