Schneider Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Schneider

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

You first have a phone screen, then once I made it to the second round interview I went to the office and was interviewed by one of the managers in sales I think. They also gave me a tour of the office. It was basically more of getting to know me and not as much questioning like other interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Schneider? Why do you want sales? What would make you a strong seller in this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

Whole interview process took me about 4 weeks. First came to my campus career fair and called to set up an interview the next day. First interview was casual and had basic experience questions. Second interview was more of getting to know the role and going more into depth about yourself along with an office tour. Probably about an hour and a half total.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

You will be contacted by a recruiter from Schneider who will conduct a 20 minute phone interview. Towards the end of the call your recruiter wI'll set up your next 30 minute phone interview which was intended to last up to 60 minutes. After your second phone interview you will be asked to come to the office for an in person interview.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Formal application submission, half-hour phone interview, two hour in-person interview, short walk-through in the office observing a member of a sales team operate. The phone interview was mostly clarifying background and intent of the applicant. The in-person interview was
    1st) a short history of the office
    2nd) a chronological narrative of the resume presented by the applicant
    3rd) traditional interview questions, some quite uncomfortable and self deprecating, but the interviewers appreciated the candor. At one point, every member of the interviewing panel admitted to failing a college course.
    4) the very short walk-through with a member of the sales team. Too short to truthfully be of any substance.

Interview Questions

• Why did studying history prepare you to be a salesman?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Good interview. Really easy people to talk to, and a very quick process. Usually within three weeks, they ask you behavioral question in the second interview and basic questions in the interview with human resources. Took them around 3 weeks total to interview me and relay an answer to me.

Interview Questions

• Did you like your internship and do you want to work for them. Why or why not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just a flat rate, not really and negoiation

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen that consisted mostly of standard behavioral based questions then followed up with an in person panel interview. At the conclusion of the interview I was invited to do a sit in with a current associate to get a feel for the culture.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in June 2017.

Interview

Received a call to go over resume and set up a phone interview, did a phone interview as well as an in-person panel interview. Interviews were average difficulty, with some harder questions mixed in there.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume online, which was followed up by a pre-screen phone invterview. Then followed another phone interview which asked more personal and decision making questions. After, they invited me for a 2 person panel interview followed by a sit in with an associate.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle hearing "no" numerous times a day? If so, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 40 or so minutes. Many of the questions were behavioral and related to my resume in some way. HR person was really nice and the questions were not too difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State University, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider (State University, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

I had previously met with my interviewer for the internship opportunity at a networking event and talked for a long time with him a day before my interview. We really connected and had great in depth conversation which the interview process go smoothly. Everyone I have met at this company is very friendly and the work environment seems very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Use three words to describe yourself.   1 Answer