Schnuck Markets Bagger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schnuck Markets Bagger Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

1.8

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets.

Interview

Not a difficult interview Hired on the spot after answering some easy questions Typical entry level job No surprise or trick questions No formal dress code Talked with store Co-Manager for 15 about minutes Mostly behavior based questions regarding ones ability to interact with the general public in a professional way

Other Interview Reviews for Schnuck Markets

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and went into the store to talk to the manager because I did not want to wait, she was very friendly and asked me a few questions and told me that the hiring manager would call me within the next 3 days, he called me the next day and gave me a short phone interview and told me to come in the following week for an interview in person, when I went in, he told me information about the position and asked if I had any questions and gave me all the paperwork to fill out to get hired. It was all very easy

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in volunteering or in school that you have gone above and beyond   Answer Question
    • How would you describe good costumer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Urbana, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Not much more than just a basic interview. You are asked the common questions and if you answer to the employers liking then you were hired. The interview process may get harder, depending on what positions you choose to apply for, such as an assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets in September 2014.

Interview

I went to the Schnucks job fair. I had filled out an application online before I came in. Once I came in I talked to a hiring manager. I gave him my resume and he asked me a few basic questions such as which store I would like to work at and what my availability is. The interview was simple. I was hired on the spot. Before I knew it I was filling out paperwork and attending orientation later that night.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to say to a customer before they leave?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is $7.50/hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

Only one interview. Apply online. Wait for an email saying come to this location. Go through the interview, which is easy. And the process is done.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't many difficult things to say. Just present yourself well, they judge off of looks, and get a little experience somewhere or they won't look at you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

It was pretty straight foward and not a lot of questions .. , i guess it all depends who they interview but before you can even think about getting one you must fill out a job appuclation online or by paper if there holding interviews at that store then if they need you they will call you later for a interview .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the time i am willing to take anything but if i where to do the interview again i would stay strong to what dept i want to work in and stay with that !

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Peoria, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

Filled out an application in store, was called back a few days later for an interview. After arriving for the interview, had to wait ~45 min for the customer service manager to become available. Had the interview and took a customer service test in the back office, and was hired in the same visit.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a minimum wage job--no negotiation.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets in January 2008.

Interview

It was pretty simple I was explain what was expected of me and if i could do the task or not etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in any kind of weather ?   1 Answer