Schnuck Markets Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schnuck Markets Cashier Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at one of the local schnucks stores. The wait time to be interviewed was very short. Almost everyone there was hired on the spot. I was only asked about my availability and was hired without any other questions. And I had no expierence working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schnuck Markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alton, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Alton, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

interview process was average, interviewer was friendly and polite, gave me a choice of which department i preferred to work in, company was hiring for multiple positions, the most difficult question I was ask was to tell the employer about myself, I tried my best to without giving too much personal information,

Interview Questions

• why should I choose to for this position verses another applicant   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

U filled out the application and they called me about a week later.they asked me what store was a good location for me. I then went to that store had a one on one interview and then went back a couple of days laters and had a group presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring. The manager took me to her office and I was hired on the spot when I told them I had open availability. They didn't ask to even see my resume or anything.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schnuck Markets in June 2010.

Interview

Really simple, look nice, happy and presentable. The interview process was fairly straight forward, basically handed the job to me. Asked me what I could bring to the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the work place?   1 Answer