School District U-46 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

School District U-46 Interview Questions

3.2

Special Executive Director Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at School District U-46 (Elgin, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Different schools interview in different ways. Often times, they do not get back to you to let you know if you got the job or not, even though there is a way to send a generic, automated response through Human Resources. You often interview with a team of people you may be working with. You often get interviews based on who you know instead of how qualified you are.

Cafeteria Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlett, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at School District U-46 (Bartlett, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point, yet no corner cutting. They were polite and respectful and soft spoken. I didn't feel uncomfortable or unwanted and they remained attentive until the very end of the entire interviews. They make you excited to be apart of they're team!

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at School District U-46 (Elgin, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

One interview, they did not call or try to contact in any way

Interview Questions

• Only had 4 questions none of which was relevant to the job   Answer Question

Clerical Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at School District U-46 (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

Pleasant phone call to schedule interview. Interview consisted of questions seemingly prepared by human resources psychologist. Tested on computer. Personnel and atmosphere seemed cold.

Special Ed Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at School District U-46 (Elgin, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Very organized & informational process. Two supervisors conducted the interview. Fair and focused questions asked about handling behavioral student to teacher situations.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary according to latest approved contract.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at School District U-46 (Elgin, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

They found the application online and called for an interview, I went in for the interview, and was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-existent. There was no negotiation.

Enrolment Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at School District U-46 in July 2011.

Interview

Your interview may consist of a panel interview with managers from the region they represent.

· Allow 60 minutes for your interview. If you arrive early, you may be asked to wait until your scheduled time.

Desktop Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at School District U-46 in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online, several weeks later was asked to take a skills test, top 10 candidates, asked to interview face to face, group interview, some behavioral questions
    Did not receive offer