School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewed with faculty, a temporary employee and someone from human resources. The human resources department's communication was seriously lacking, lots of misinformation and days without hearing from them.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. Your experience with vary greatly depending on whom your interview is with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Salary was very low and non-negotiable.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Casual talking with administrative team of the library discussing goals and hopes for the library as well as how they would be fulfilled Talked about team work and passion for library ascertained my availability and long term plans for employment

Docent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Quincy, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Presented favorite piece of art to a teacher in order to be chosen for the docent program. You would come in after school and then get to present an interesting painting. If you demonstrated good presentation skills you were chosen.

Interview Questions

• What is interesting about this painting?   1 Answer